Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 4:25 PM
Default Hunger Games serie ! (Lets play)
So I decide to join youtube for the first time. I really like the sims 3 since the first one then I really think that starting that chanel would be awesome. It is as you may know already an Hunger Games Let's play. As for now I will only do that because I am in school and I don't want this project to put down my grade. Feel free to share the video or suggest many thing because I really want to learn more and to make that projet better and better. Also don't forget to answer the question at the end of each episode.

Hunger Games intro [HG EN Let's Play #1]

As I stated in the video and in the title this serie is based on Hunger Games so that the character is gonna be competing against each other 'til only one survive.
They're will be challenge that are going to help them or not during this adventure. So to help the serie going on I need you to vote on wich character do you like the most.
Like that they will have a good thing happening to them wich you need to suggest too.