Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 5:51 PM
Default WCIF rideable skateboard?
I would really like to be able to skate on Sims 3. I know that there was a skate mod for sims 2, but I haven't found anything for Sims 3.

It would have to be usable by all ages (not toddler and baby though, and maybe not elder either)

Something else that would be cool would be if you could skate on ramps and skate parks and stuff though, but as it is right now, I would be happy with just a skateboard.

So does anyone know where I can find it and if it really is a mod like that?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 6:21 PM
Well, if you can wait another two months, I [believe] I read that Seasons will give you that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 8:15 PM
Oh, really?
That's awesome.

Do you know if they will add something else too? Like basketball and/or soccer?
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 11:02 PM
Not that I am aware of. That would be nice, too. I know that you can buy a basketball hoop from the sims 3 store, though.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 5:00 PM
I know this thread is a little outdated, but with the Into the Future ep, sims can ride these flying "hover boards" that are basically just skateboard without wheels. Maybe someone smart can convert it into a skateboard!