Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 1:34 AM
OMG It's in the game!!!
I did it, I did it! My canopy crib is in the game!!!!!!:spin:

I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped! I know it wouldn't be sitting in Ami's room if it weren't for you guys! But this is Brianna(me:D) were talking about and I'm never fully satisfied. :bump: When I was creating the mesh, the smooth looking part, did not turn out so smooth...look at the pic, it makes the mesh, and everything else look sloppy. (ignore the walls on either side, I have to fix that.) Also, the part where the sim pulls up the crib latch thingy, it doesn't pull up.

I sound so selfesh! Oh, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me. I should just be thankful it's in the game, right? I don't want to look like a brat...even I am usually a brat lol :noball:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 1:37 AM
Awesome! I love it, except for the fact it's in purple! lol great job.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 1:47 AM
Good for you. Great work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:25 AM
Thank you! It won't be putple for musch longer. I just did that to put it in the game
Ice Princess
#5 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:27 AM
That is very precious. Nice job.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:29 AM
omg i want that in my game where can i get it!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:19 AM
Lol! I'm so happy! I'm going to make a whole room set as soon as I figure out how solvve my problem that I'm having with it. I'll probaly put under betas here. If I'm allowed!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:45 AM
beautiful, and i love the purple!!!
Mesh Maestro
#9 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:48 AM
Glad to see you got it to work... got them textures on too I see... very nice job!!!
Alchemist
#10 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 4:11 AM
Congrats on the new addition. Please pass me a fine cuban (cigar, sandwich or woman). :-)
<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#11 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:19 AM
About the "walls"... have you fixed them, then? It seems a problem related to the transparency of the "wallshadow" and "groundshadow" meshes. There is something on this subject on the MeshTool FAQ thread.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:23 AM
oooh myyy so adorable! cant wait to have it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:22 PM
Yea, you juat have to delete them
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:32 PM
:clap: Thank You soo much this is just the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to try it, You are going to share right :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:35 PM
cute and great for my babies..
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:39 PM
The "walls" are the show of the frame isn't it?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:44 PM
That's adorable - can't wait till you're entirely pleased with it, so I can download it, and give it to my lil alien girl with purple eyes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 5:14 PM
I'm so happy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 12:35 AM Last edited by EternalxLove26 : 11th Feb 2005 at 12:40 AM.
Update!

Well I have the right textures on the model, now how do I get it in the game and keep the textures where they're supposed to be? (I put the txtr on the model in milkshape, but I can't figure out where to put them on the txtr image) Well here's what it's supposed to look like in the game. Let's keep are fingers crossed!:spin:

Thanks,
Brianna
Screenshots
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#20 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 12:46 AM
External thats fantastic! Its also an idea that will spur people on to do the same for normal beds I am sure =)

Looking forward to testing your new object, geez I'll even make a baby!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 11:15 PM
Looks great.