Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 11:37 PM
Default A quick word of thanks
I don't know if this the proper place to put this, or even if it deserves to go anywhere at all, but whatever...

When I first started posting on this forum, I was quick to say that I was extremely averse to using mods of any kind in case they corrupted the 'hood that I'd been playing for over two years (now nearly three). But reading what other people were saying convinced me to take the plunge and I tried a couple. Nothing big time, just a Visitor Controller and ACR, but they have transformed my game beyond recognition and entirely for the better. So I would just like to say thank you to all those people who persuaded me to give it a go.

You can stop yawning now
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 12:45 AM
Ah - over to the dark side eh?

Have a cookie.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 1:03 AM
Your thanks does deserve to go somewhere, otherwise the creators, users and online community would be missing something very important. I felt the same way (not wanting to add mods) after chocking my Simcity 4 plugins (download) folder so full of mods that it ran really slowly.

I didn't want the same thing to happen to Sims 2.

But thanks to the creators and fellow players here I too found (again) the fun in modifying the games.

Now my Sims 2 has many more mods than my Simcity 4 game.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:39 AM
See we are just down right "nice" here and all the members just love to share information. I been playing for years and still find interest ideas to try out from other members comments.
That what I love about MTS we share and try to help everyone. Your thanks to everyone for what ever help they have share I am sure is very much appreciated.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".