Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 36
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:03 PM
Pure Genius :P
i Always Though Sims in This Game Were Flat Chested!! :D
ThankYouu! x

--Oliviaa x
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:03 PM
just amazing! i thought this wouldn't be possible! thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:04 PM
Cool! I have a question though. Can this only be used to make larger breasts or can you make ones smaller than the default using this slider tool?
Forum Resident
#29 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:04 PM
I can't beleive anyone could make something like this! No new sliders have been added to TS3 or 2! Cant wait to see the other sliders
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:08 PM
Great. Awesome. Thank you so much. I already used the ones you released for testing and they work great, have created a bunch of well-equipped girls... :-))
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raikua
Cool! I have a question though. Can this only be used to make larger breasts or can you make ones smaller than the default using this slider tool?
you can make the breasts smaller than the default chest as well!
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:36 PM
This is one of the most amazing mods I've ever seen! Thank you very much Delphy! You are the man!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:51 PM
First of all: this is a really good piece of work!
Secondly: I have a question about the trouble with other languages than English. My game is in Dutch and your instructions said that I won't be able to see the descriptions properly. Does this keep the mod from working or CAN I use the sliders, but just not having the right description?
Thanks in advance!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#34 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:56 PM
OMG...Torpedoes! Thanks, D.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:57 PM
Thank you! While they aren't my main concern, breasts are a variable part of real life. Its nice to be able to see some variation in -all- body proportions. Otherwise its just creepy somehow(Sims Gattica, anyone?). This is certainly a step in the right direction. Maybe one day we will see shoulder/torso/ etc sliders (though this would fool with anims, they aren't perfect in the first place, yah know? ^^ This is the best thing to start with because this has less likelihood of messing up anims and is a perfect proof of concept! Thank you Delphy!

I am, "The Man". I will get you down... Don't stick it to me... "Drink milk and be non-puntable"
Thank you Mimewhite for making the Seph trench coat.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:59 PM
Wow! Just A W E S O M E!! This should have been in game from the begining, but EAxis did not put too effort on CAS this time. Well, again, awesome work! Now my sims will have different cup sizes... not just that flatted "chest"

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Instructor
#37 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:00 PM
Thanks for more realism, Delphy.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:01 PM
Brilliant. Now I can remove the myriad of other feeble breast enhancers.
It works perfectly by the way.
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:11 PM
I tried it in my game and it works just AWESOME! thank you again! Waiting patiently for the height and butt sliders! Wow.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:12 PM
Thanks so much for these. When the sims first came out, I created a thread asking whether it would be possible for the sims to have bigger breasts and at the time it seemed light years away. It is now possible only a few months after the game has come out. I look forward to anything else you bring out which enhance the sims.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#41 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:22 PM
uzi666: No other changes from the previous ones other than location.

Schimmig: The sliders will work fine Just the descriptions wont be anything but hex codes.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:25 PM
AMAZING pamela anderson here i come

when all else fails , give up!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#43 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:25 PM
It's funny. Cos you made DABOOBS. And now this. And yet yer -totally- an ass man. :P
Field Researcher
#44 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:26 PM
Wow awesome ! thank you so much !!! Woot !
Inventor
#46 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:32 PM
Great job Delphy!! Hooray for boobies! hehe!! Thanks for making these, They are a very welcomed addition to my game!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Banned
#47 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:47 PM
Fantastic Delphy! thanks so very much!

~ Jon
Banned
#48 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:47 PM
I love you...
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:51 PM
In my German and my friend's Russian version it works properly (exept description). Delphy, you're a genius, EA must pay you for your existence!
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:51 PM
Finally, my Teens will no longer be totally flat-chested! Thanks!
Page 2 of 36