Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:43 PM
Default New colour scheme
Hi All,

While out mowing the lawn the other day, our intrepid staff realised something: MTS2 has no green on it. Now, we all know that green is the colour of a freshly cut lawn, smelling slightly of roses, and that cows eat it and stuff, but did you also know you can now have MTS2 in green too?

Therefore, we present, for your pleasure (and ours, but let's not go there...) the new Mint Tea theme. It's available from the style chooser at the bottom of every page, and also through User Tools -> Edit Options.

The front page buttons will also be changed, but for those of you who don't link blue, grey, pink or, erm more blue... this is for you! More style colours might be implemented, if you ask nicely and provide pics and/or HTML colour codes. :D

Enjoy the greenness and stuff. Just in time for St Patricks day. (Okay, maybe next years...)

Regards,
Delphy, the eternally insane admin.
Screenshots

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:08 PM
Really great! Now if we only had a purple one... :P
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:12 PM
I would like purple too, not the bright glaring color some websiters think is purple, but a nice eggplanty type dark back with possibly a nice nonglare kakaki type. I'll see if I can muck up a color card and some numbers for you.
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:12 PM
Coolness! I was getting rather tired of the blues or my current grey one. :D
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:16 PM
I think that green is just right for the time of year!
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:21 PM
Meh, I'm personally very hapy with the Mod Your Llama theme! For those of you who haven't seen it, you MUST!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#7 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:27 PM
Dont be fooled people- Delphy is stroking his ego and showing his Irish pride!

Now while youre at it I'd like the following colors:
Magenta. Plaid, Purple, Gold, Silver, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Cornflower, Chartruce, Indigo, Burnt Sienna, Olive Green, Forrest Green, Hot pink, Fire Engine Red. and any and all colors that you will be nagged for

*goes back to her blue pages*
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:27 PM
after i had struggles moving from grey to blue, I definitely like something Matrix-ish.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:41 PM
This green color is sweet. :bandit:

Although as mentioned before purple (or eggplant) would be well awesome.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:42 PM
*shoves Lyric back in the closet*

btw, ModYourLlama will be removed soonish (when I get round to it)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
#11 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:05 PM
A new green theme? wooowww!... err... :err: ok, I have to admit it... I neither know I could change the colour scheme...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:28 PM
Oh...its very...calming...

Our is a maddness stepped in lore.
The hardest kind for the hardest core.
Theorist
#13 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:52 PM
The green is great..yeah, I didn't know we could change the color either...Duh moment for me...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#14 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:56 PM
Nice, but I still prefer the Blue Game Style (medium dark blues).
For those wanting eggplantish purple, I think this will work nicely: #330033.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:06 PM
I think it's very summery, nice work. Beats every other theme except maybe Mod Your Llama...

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:39 PM
Ohhhh!! your from ireland like me! i havent seen much irish people round here...

bu... But... But... he spit in the coola!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:45 PM
Looks great, although I'll stick to the grey one. But only because I looove everything grey ))

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:47 PM
Hey, that's nice!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:38 PM
yeah i will use it be nice 2 have the sims 2 colours together
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#20 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:53 PM
Nice colour, Delphy, it's a lot better than the black theme you tried out. Personally I like black, but it was a little difficult to read the black writing on the black background. But mint.... lovely. I'm with Angel, can I have purple to match my lucky underpants, please?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:59 PM
cool! i haven`t changed the blue color since the buttons were updated!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Instructor
#22 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:29 PM
oooh! Very nice Delphy, I'm switching over right away! It looks fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:31 PM
Ooooo minty freshness *deep breath* Yay! Though personally if you're out for creative color choices there's always Cerulean, Chartreuse or even Puce...Crimson perhaps?

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:35 PM
thanks, i love green,is the color of serenity
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:41 PM
Snazzyyyyy!!! ^^

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Page 1 of 4