Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 8:09 AM
mesh created in milkshape
i cloned the oval mirror in the sims2 and then edited the mesh and made an entirely new mirror then i did all the rest to convert it to a package and everything but when i put it in my game it said it was there put when i click on it to buy it it doesnt show anything did i miss something
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 8:45 AM
That usually happens to me when the group (milkshape tab 2) isn't named the same thing as the original group.

Reimport the original and see what the group name is, then rename your group to match. Should fix it.

BriAnna
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 8:55 AM
can you explain exactly how to do this i barely downloaded everything to start making and recoloring objects yesterday
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 9:05 AM
1. Use object workshop to reclone the original mirror.

2. Right click on the geometric data container and extract it.

3. In milkshape, click file, import, "sims 2 gmdc importer beta", pick the file you extracted in step 2.

4. switch to the second tab "groups" click on one of the options and hit select till you find the one that's the mirror. write it down.

5. reopen the mesh you made.

6. select your mesh, the whole thing.

7. In the groups tab, click regroup. then type in the name from step 4. click rename.

8. save, export, and replace it back into your SimPE package.