Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 2:35 AM
Default Downloading to my game
When I had TS3, I never downloaded to the game. The Sims 2 has a downloads folder. I'm now stuck badly. I need help!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 4:54 AM
Can you make it more clear? what do you want to do? btw, are you referring to TS3 or TSM?
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 5:49 AM
With Sims 2, you simply pull things into your downloads folder. With TSM and Sims 3, it's a bit more complicated. My suggestion would be to look at Rockerduck's "Modding Your Game For Beginners" in this forum. That will explain how it's done, and once you have set it up correctly, adding the mods you want shouldn't be too hard (assuming they are compatible with your version of the game.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by professorbutters
With Sims 2, you simply pull things into your downloads folder. With TSM and Sims 3, it's a bit more complicated. My suggestion would be to look at Rockerduck's "Modding Your Game For Beginners" in this forum. That will explain how it's done, and once you have set it up correctly, adding the mods you want shouldn't be too hard (assuming they are compatible with your version of the game.)

Thank you.