Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 1:55 PM
big, bigger, the biggest...
Hello :howdy: ,

I have a problem with the properties in Sims 2. The biggest available property is not big enough to me. I am there with a small project to construct a medieval military castle. On the biggest property, at least, I could accommodate outside walls with pilework and inner courtyard with main house, servants house and chapel. But everything is surely squeezed and is just very realistic not yet. Is there a way an approximately 3 times bigger property to implement? This would be to be established enough around a castle arrangement with precastle and main castle as well as donjon. Of course, I have to argue against even more place nothing. The question is directed accordingly to those at the notion of the software structure have. With the opportunity, with the neighborhoods the streets disturb me in the nirvana end and on their cars appear and again disappear. Is one able to also more realistically? Tries to write please the answers with an easy usage. With it you make to me the translation easier. Many thanks.

Should the text be strange now a little, he was automatically translated. Please, mistakes correct, if possibly.

Here the original text in German:
Hallo,
ich habe ein Problem mit den Grundstücken in Sims 2.
Das größte verfügbare Grundstück ist mir nicht groß genug.
Ich bin da bei einem kleinen Projekt, eine mittelalterliche Wehrburg zu konstruieren. Auf dem größmöglichen Grundstück, habe ich immerhin Außenmauern mit Türmen und Innenhof mit Haupthaus, Gesindehaus und Kapelle unterbringen können. Aber es ist alles recht gequetscht und eben noch nicht sehr realistisch.

Gibt es einen Weg ein circa 3 mal so großes Grundstück zu implementieren?

Das wäre ausreichend um eine Burganlage mit Vorburg und Hauptburg sowie Bergfried zu errichten. Natürlich, habe ich gegen noch mehr Platz nichts einzuwenden.
Die Frage richtet sich dem entsprechend an diejenigen die Ahnung von der Softwarestruktur haben.

Bei der Gelegenheit, bei den Nachbarschaften stören mich die Straßen die im Nirwana enden und auf denen Autos hin und hergebeamt werden.
Kann man das auch realistischer hinbiegen?
Advertisement
#2 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 2:28 PM
Are you looking to make a lot bigger? If so, you can find the Lot Expander on MTS2, here: http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=175884

This will make your lot bigger, or you can overlap lots to make them seem like they are one big lot.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 2:44 PM
You cannot make a lot larger that the biggest lot template offered in the game though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 3:56 PM
@PenChris
Unfortunately, does not run Lot Expander under Vista x64. Even though to thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
You cannot make a lot larger that the biggest lot template offered in the game though.

Does not go there is not. There is always a way, one must only find him. This is not always light.

Greetings
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by King_Leo
@

Does not go there is not. There is always a way, one must only find him. This is not always light.

What on the Earth are you on about? Lot Expander can't make lots bigger than 6x6, same with the game.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 4:21 PM
Apparently it is hardcoded- people have tried to find a way. If you can find a way, then good luck!
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=259065