Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 10:23 AM
Default What is a bP? And where can I find it?
I'm not sure whether this is in the right place or not. But I was wondering what a bP is. I saw it mentioned twice already and I have no clue what it is. Can someone please direct me into the right direction please. Again if this is in the wrong place, im sowwy! *hides under a rock*
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 10:35 AM
bP is an admin on this forum! bP stands for boolPropped, which refers to game cheats (like boolprop testingcheatsenabled true/false, boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true/false, boolprop snapobjectstogrid true/false,...)

More about cheats here.
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 10:38 AM
thanks bad kay! i was wondering, because you mentioned that twice and I was like... Ok... this person likes a bP... what is it?? LOL

Now I know its a she and a admin of the forum. Thanks!
Theorist
#4 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 10:53 AM
bP also goes as "Beeps" on TSC, as well as other sites too.

Beeps owns The spore Communtiy site, and is a Super Moderator Here, and a normal Moderator on MTS2

She creates Houses and sims on LL30/bP sims and also MTS2

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 11:13 AM
oh, all those sims are really nice! and hey I spotted your name Petchy! Oh, im def. gonna like this community! :D
Theorist
#6 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 11:44 AM
Why thank you *blushes*

The community is really strong, we've been through Hard stuff; Just take a look at the InSIM crisis and such, we can be on opposite ends with ideas, yet when it all boils down, we can work together

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 9:12 PM
sorry this is so off topic but....
the title sounds so cute!
"Whatb is a bP? And where can I find it?" DAWWWW! ;3

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 12:46 AM
I think bP will get a kick out of this. XD

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
retired moderator
#9 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:23 AM
*LOL* I definitely did get a kick out of this!!!

Yes, "a bP" is simply me... I have been given the nickname "bP" or "beeps" on this and other forums. I'm also the grumpiest staff member here, so you better watch out!!!

And oh, welcome to the forums

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:27 AM
*blushes* sorry bP... just had to find out... :P

SO NOW THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED! bP is an actual person! well it seems like im really the only person that didn't know that! XD
retired moderator
#11 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmeraldsLady
bP is an actual person! well it seems like im really the only person that didn't know that! XD

It's just because I have been hanging around these forums for years that the regulars recognize me

Glad to have cleared this up for you!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:43 AM
Hehe, this gave me a laugh
bP is a pretty cool person, I must say. No wonder she's been mentioned so much.

potterhead
call me bria
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:47 AM
Yes, I like her sims. I have Emilio v2 in my game. Makes my sim-self pretty happy! They are cute together. Maybe when I go into game next time I should take a picture of the happy couple.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:51 AM
thats right! ive only been on the forums for 1 day and im already familiar with beeps, bP, boolPropped and petchy too! how can i forget that cool alien in a santas hat?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:53 AM
Hehe, I believe it's a robot Mochaba.
Emilio is my love
Stick him in real life, let me age a little, and I'd gladly have his babies :P

potterhead
call me bria
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:57 AM
negneg... im prepared to do a cheeroff for Emilio! He is my pixel love!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 7:07 AM
Eh, I'm sure he's got plenty of carbon copies, so I'm willing to share.

potterhead
call me bria
Theorist
#18 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mochaba
thats right! ive only been on the forums for 1 day and im already familiar with beeps, bP, boolPropped and petchy too! how can i forget that cool alien in a santas hat?

I FEEL LOVED!

Just because I am going to change this Avi soon, Here is, in semi-peppermint Technicolor, Peter Trenchton in a santaHat:

LINKY!

(Oh and BTW; He's a plantsim )

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/