Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2008 at 11:04 AM
Default Recolours of Expensive Maxis Curtian Not showing up in Clean Installer
I wanted to know why recolours of a Maxis Expensive Curtain weren't listed in Clean Installer when I Packaged the lot. There were custom recolours and the only reason I packaged them with just one wall and other recolours of the curtain so I could find out who did them but no recolours were listed. So I put them into another house(completed) and again nothing. I have all expansions and stuff pack plus I have patched Freetime. Any help is appreciated.
Screenshots

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st May 2008 at 9:51 PM
As far as I know one of the later EPs altered the way lots were packaged with recolours. So you may find it better to find the curtain recolours by scanning your downloads folder with the Clean Installer rather than attempting to package them. This isn't a Clean Installer problem, it's a result of the way the lot packaging works in game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 2:23 AM Last edited by scampy1 : 2nd Jun 2008 at 9:02 AM.
Okay Thanks for that! Will try that. I will also scan the downloads folder with Delphy's Download Organizer.

Okay I tried both ways. I think one of the curtains is from henwen at tsr. One is from Parsimonious but the others I couldn't find them. So I will post the pics in WCIF forum. Hopefully someone will know who created them. Thanks again for your help!

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 7:02 PM