Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Starscream

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 802 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 77,396 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 5th Jul 2007 at 10:08 PM
Updated: 16th Jul 2007 at 4:05 PM - Adding more
Starscream makes no secret of his ambition to overthrow Megatron as Decepticon leader. He is more intelligent than the average Decepticon, ruthless and cruel in his actions, but also a coward — he is unlikely to take direct action on his ambition to overthrow Megatron without his fellow Decepticons to support him. He considers himself superior to the other Decepticons, and looks down at Megatron for being antiquated in his military strategy.

-----
This sim was a bit of a challenge to make. G1 version was too simple in design and DreamWaves version had so much details that it would of gone well over 3000 vertex points. So what I did was use the G1 look and added bits and pieces of the newer designs. One thing I'm glad I found was the original design sheet of his helmet. Eliminating the whole guessing game when modeling it. :P

Body mesh = 2456 polys
Head mesh = 486 polys

EDIT: Since the texture template would be abit difficult to understand, I made a package for Skywarp and Thundercracker re-colors. You will have to download Starscream in order to get Skywarp and Thundercracker to show up correctly.

DO NOT UPLOAD THIS TO THE EXCHANGE OR PAY SITES.

Custom Content by Me:
- Sim
- Skin
- Head
- Body