Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:37 PM
Default Cabin in the woods challenge
I have another challenge! If this is already a thing, I didn't know and I'm sorry.

The story - A husband and wife go on a trip to their cabin in the woods, which is far from any towns. They have been working on completing it for years, and finally can go. While there, a friend calls to tell them that their house has burned to the ground. They run out of food and have to garden to survive.

There are two different difficulty levels:
Level 1 - You can have the computer to find a job and can live in a town (disregard the isolation part of the story and any isolation rules.) Survive for 10 generations. All services are allowed, so you can have a same gender couple. The founding generation must be opposite genders.
Level 2 - You must live in a custom neighborhood without any buildings. You can still leave the cabin lot, but only to go to any gardening areas or a pond to fish. Survive for 20 generations. The only services allowed are matchmaking and pet adoption.
Pets are allowed in both levels.

Rules:
- You must make a cabin with 4 rooms: A small bedroom, a small bathroom, A small toy room/ diaper changing room, and a main room with a kitchen, a dining area, and pet stuff if needed.
- Build the house in the lot editing mode.
- Make two opposite gendered adult Sims.
- after a decent garden and orchard is set up, get rid of the fridge.
- No TV or other electronics except for alarms, a phone, and a computer for level 1.
- Call the matchmaking service after the founding generation (Gen. 1), but only once per generation. Lock them in with a fence with a locked gate or a gateless fence.
- Cars have to be the cheapest one and are only allowed in level 2 for traveling to other lots.

Your family starts off with $100,000 and gets $50,000 after the first week.

Use the Legacy scoring system and restrictions (Ignore the max 10 point rule for how many generations you survived on level 2) or score yourself on if you survive for as many generations as you need.

Have fun!

Link to the Legacy challenge for rules and restrictions: http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/...nge-rules-core/