Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 10:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Family tree + graves/ghosts when moving to a new world?
Hi. Quick question - I see on simblrs everywhere, people who move their legacy family to a new world but still have the graves of passed family members (and their ghosts with their graves). Is this possible to do without resurrecting the passed family members with NRaas before moving worlds (and then killing them off again when in the new world)? And if I move my legacy family, will the family tree mess up if the dead sims don't also move to the new world (NRaas)?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 1:09 PM
I have moved countless of times and and everytime I just move the graves from the graveyard into my simmie's personal inventory. Then in the new town I go and place them into the new cemetary again by using the "Manage the Dead" option . No biggie and it's worked fine everytime. If you leave the dead sims behind completely, they will probably be missing fom the the family tree without a mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:05 PM
Okay, so if I move towns with the graves in the inventory the family tree stays intact?
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vermin
Okay, so if I move towns with the graves in the inventory the family tree stays intact?

Yes. Has always stayed in my game. Remember to take a backup save before moving, though. With this game anything can happen.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:19 PM
Ok, I just did a test-move and it totally works! Thank you so much <3
Alchemist
#6 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vermin
Ok, I just did a test-move and it totally works! Thank you so much <3

You're welcome.