Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 3:15 PM
Default recolor of my new mesh is showing on the old maxis one
Hi, I made a set. Sofa, loveseat and chair. Sofa and loveseat are fine, recolors are working fine too. But with the chair I have great difficulties. I'm not able to make recolor which would shows on it in game. I made this new mesh of old maxis one "Serenity sitter". My new recolor is showing on it, not my new mesh. How is that possible? I made it exactly the same way as I did the sofa and loveseat.

Another problem is the size of it is bigger, too. Sofa and loveseat have both about 650 kb, but the chair has 1,2 MB...

Did I make something wrong?

I'm sorry, for my english, I hope you'll be able to understand me. Please, help me. I'm totally desperate.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 3:03 PM
Maybe u forget register the Guid?

sorry for english. :P
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 1:14 PM
Does the chair mesh pull in several different texture options? Some of the sofas and chairs do have this issue that there are different colour options, if you replace the wrong one in the mesh object it doesn't show. The recolour would work because SimPE will only present you with the option to recolour the right textures.

I think it might be easiest if you add your mesh file to your post then people could look at it and see what the problem is. I would say that 1.2Mb is too big for a 1 tile chair so there is obviously a problem, if there are unused textures though then that could be fixed to make both problems go away!

www.parsimonious.org
Artists - Get your own Studio! Always be featured!