Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 4:14 AM
Default Can anyone take pictures of 1 Sun Song Avenue/The Wan-Goddard house for me?
I want to base a house TS4 on it, but I don't have my TS3 games with me right now. I would need both from above shots, outside shots, and room by room shots. or really just any shots you might have I guess lol

I've already searched the wiki and google for them, and no luck :\
Advertisement
#2 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 1:38 AM Last edited by BloodyScholastic : 18th Sep 2016 at 3:45 AM.
I feel sorry for OP, nobody helps her (after 350-ish views), yet her request gets disagree button? OP does not requesting people to make CC, but asking people to send some screenshots of pre-made Sims house FROM BASE GAME. Is that really hard to do? What kind of MTS TS3 community attitude is this? Ignoring somebody who needs help with legitimate "asking for screenshots from base game content" request yet being jerk under anonymous account pushing disagree button on the legitimate request ?!

@taebaby131 Here are screenshots of 1 Sun Song Ave / Wan-Goddard house under spoiler tag.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
I feel sorry for OP, nobody helps her (after 350-ish views), yet her request gets disagree button? OP does not requesting people to make CC, but asking people to send some screenshots of pre-made Sims house FROM BASE GAME. Is that really hard to do? What kind of MTS TS3 community attitude is this? Ignoring somebody who needs help with legitimate "asking for screenshots from base game content" request yet being jerk under anonymous account pushing disagree button on the legitimate request ?!

@taebaby131 Here are screenshots of 1 Sun Song Ave / Wan-Goddard house under spoiler tag.

I'm late with a reply, but thank you dear!