Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 10:26 PM
@themysteriouscorn what skin do you use?

Sorry for the large screenshots, hoping I attached them correctly! They're twin sisters, pink dress is a sweet, shy girl who wants to be an artist, the one with the blue hair tips is a mean party animal who loves the occult. I don't care which you draw!
Screenshots

Icon made by me!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nbalchemist
@themysteriouscorn what skin do you use?

I use Pandelabs Estafania 4k Skin I would tell you where I found it but I honestly have no idea
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 13th Oct 2016 at 7:50 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 13th Oct 2016 at 8:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
... CJ? I'd definitely put a sketch of her in my game, so that I could put it in her house.

I would frame a drawing of Ms. Parker to put in my game & house, too.

To answer GP's earlier question -- this is at the urging of Janet (my self-Sim's sister), who has a thing for her. They've only met once, at a social event last winter, but Ms. Parker made a lasting impression. There was some kind of beef about where she wanted to park the Tesla, I think? So Amber and Janet went out to the garage to solve that; and when they returned, Amber had that smug-happy look that she gets, and Janet was pretty well drenched in positive moodlets. Upshot: however famous Ms. Parker may have been before, now she's that much more famous in our house.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 1:08 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 14th Oct 2016 at 8:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
To answer GP's earlier question -- this is at the urging of Janet (my self-Sim's sister), who has a thing for her. They've only met once, at a social event last winter, but Ms. Parker made a lasting impression. There was some kind of beef about where she wanted to park the Tesla, I think? So Amber and Janet went out to the garage to solve that; and when they returned, Amber had that smug-happy look that she gets, and Janet was pretty well drenched in positive moodlets. Upshot: however famous Ms. Parker may have been before, now she's that much more famous in our house.

Yeah, the Tesla. Of course she's gonna make a fuss when assholes keep parking their petrol cars in the EV spot. Can't get home when your batteries are flat.
And that other thing...that happens sometimes. The woman has needs. But please, make sure that Holly doesn't hear about it. It's not that she disapproves; she'd just rather not know about it.
Oh, and just for the record - Janet was single at the time, right? Jealous lesbians are a pain in the ass, and CJ's got enough of them up hers already.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#57 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 7:48 PM
Aw I don't mind if mine aren't drawn... No pressure if ribbonista is busy
Scholar
#58 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 12:47 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 18th Oct 2016 at 12:49 AM. Reason: spelling error
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
They ARE MY SIMS!!! Even if they're maxismatch and sometimes have pure Premade Sim genetics.

I don't think anyone said they weren't your sims. I believe what we disagree with is the way you are speaking to ribbonista. You don't NEED your sims drawn. You want them drawn, but ribbonista doesn't owe you or any of us who like this thread anything. She was doing this because she chose to and had the time, but she has the right to stop whenever she wants or needs to. Trying to hurry her along seems extremely rude. Also, she already drew one of your sims on the last page.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#59 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 9:56 PM
I think the the disagree troll is back
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by themysteriouscorn

I don't really see the problem anyone who who visits the sites can click one of the buttons below this post. Disagree away. It doesn't really bother me.

So many interesting sims! I feel mine aren't so interesting worth of your interest because they're fairly simple.
Here's two perspectives of my eccentric private investigator Sebastian Drake (I feel like that's a name from somewhere, but I promise, this is independant of elsewhere.) I want the bowler hat but I have a better angled shot in the PI Uniform.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Estrello
I don't really see the problem anyone who who visits the sites can click one of the buttons below this post. Disagree away. It doesn't really bother me.

It doesn't really bother me either. I just noticed though once every post each got one disagree and a few people in the thread were talking about it earlier so I decided to mention it
Scholar
#62 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 8:18 AM
The disagrees are from Ms Crumplebottom. She finally discovered the internet. But she doesn't understand yet that you are not actually in her computer making her internet look untidy with drawings and pictures of annoyingly young people.

EDIT: I just realised I need to be ontopic too, but that is easy. Awesome drawings, ribbonista!
Mad Poster
#64 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by themysteriouscorn

One person seems to disagree. Which is very paradoxical.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Page 3 of 3