Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 2nd May 2016 at 8:34 PM
Why do you return? Why not just head straight to the police department? And what if he gets arrested, as criminals sometimes do?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd May 2016 at 8:40 PM
Seems complicated and time consuming, but fun!
Scholar
#53 Old 4th May 2016 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by letitgo1776
Why do you return? Why not just head straight to the police department?

I'm playing the challenge in Sims 4 at the moment and I ran into the same issue, so I changed the backstory a little:
The Landgraab are forcing the Bellamy couple, two brillant scientists, to work for them. To ensure their cooperation, the Landgraab had the Bellamy's teenage son kidnapped and keep him hostage in another town. So even though the boy can escape, he dares not tell anybody for fear his parents might get hurt. This explanation works for me.
The inclusion of the Landgraab greatly helped the atmosphere along, too. I play both the kidnapper and the kidnapped (no big fan of free will) and Nancy is stalking the poor man from day one. He's still fighting the urge to become her lover, trying to stay all professional around the Big Boss. I'm almost sorry for the poor guy

I will post the story on my simblr (see signature "now playing") next week
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 10:23 AM
Definitely trying this!!! Honestly it looks like the perfect challenge for me
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 7:47 PM
What if you get caught after curfew by the cops? D: Win or lose? I started this out and the kidnapper's at work.
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 8:59 PM
I'll try this out.
Can my teen be a mermaid?
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 3:00 PM
I like this challenge so much I decided to write a story, if anyone wants to check it out.

Here is the story: http://katssimsbuzz.blogspot.com/20...ries-index.html
Test Subject
#58 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 3:59 PM Last edited by Sales_Kital : 31st Jul 2016 at 4:20 PM.
I'm thinking of doing this challenge with one major change. not allowed to leave the house, because doing that means you would technically no longer be trapped, and able to go to the police. Like the kidnapper used padlocks on the front and back doors that can't be unlocked from inside, and none of the windows can be opened. and if the kidnapper gets killed at home then after a certain time with no noise from them my sim could sneak out to see if he's there, and finding him dead, can escape or call the police, making it a win condition instead.

Getting out could also just change it from a "kidnapped" challenge to a "runaway teen" challenge.
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 6:08 PM
Omg I have to try this!! Sounds like fun and time consuming.
I will post some pictures soon, I'm thinking of making a SimpleSite about sims things.
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 6:11 PM
Oh and maybe as a good additional challenge: the kidnapped girl/boy has to max out handiness to open the lock (and maybe logic to figure out how to escape).
Test Subject
#61 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 7:53 AM
IM DOING THIS!! Is there a way to stop the sim from going to schoo, without their grades dropping without a mod?
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 5:38 PM
Another thing you could add, provided that the player has Pets and Supernatural, is that the kidnapper could be a vampire and uses the hostage as a source of food. Also, the kidnapper could own one/two Rottweilers, which act as guard dogs. I only chose Rottweilers because I see them as a guard-type dog.
Test Subject
#63 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 1:13 AM
I started this challenge with my own twist. I had my sims stay in the house of which the teen lived in already, and she has the exact same stuff. Her kidnapper woohoos with people, causing drama within the neighbor hood. I'm planning some pretty evil stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 1:45 AM
I'm gonna try this :D

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested it is nothing.
Page 3 of 3