Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 10:03 PM
Default WCIF: Beachy Recolors of Min's Shopping Box/Bag
I used to have a set of beachy/nautical recolors of min's shopping box and shopping bag.
But I seem to have lost them, and now I'm sad. (<-- Me.)

I've searched all of the sites I thought they might have come from, but no luck. They were a really cute assortment with pics of starfish, birds, shells and whatnot. Does anyone know where I can find them?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 3:51 AM
Was it these ones? They were on BPS but I couldnt tell you who did them, if nothing turns up here (for these particular recolours) then your best bet would be a wcif at Sim Pearls, as alot of BPS members are there.
Chances are as well, if these arnt the recolours then the ones you want were more than likely hosted on BPS as well.
Screenshots

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 5:12 AM
It wasn't those, but I love the furnishings in that screenshot. I'll check that site and see what I can find. Thanks!