Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 6:56 AM
Default Horseman/woman job?
so I know there's supposed to be a horseman/woman job that comes with the pets expansion pack, but I have never seen an option for it... I know it's supposed to be in the city hall or on a home phone and the sims has to have riding skill, but it's not there. Does the sim have to only have level one riding? Does the employment only appear if I have ambitions? (i don't).
Help?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 7:36 AM
I think they don't show up until you've gotten a level or two into the skill. There is normally a register as option when clicking on said sim (cellphone). They will normally automatically head down to city hall after that.

Edit: Maybe having a horse is a prerequisite?
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 6:44 PM
This has been an issue since Pets came out.
Some say you need Ambitions because it introduces self employment but others say you only need pets.
I have both so I cannot check but you do not need a horse to have the job, only a single skill point.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 7:26 AM
I don't have ambitions but my sim had 1 skill level (rode too much, now she has level 2) and many horses and i couldn't register. (i even have nraas's careers but horseman isn't an option)
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 2:37 AM
Try the CELL (mobile) phone. Click on jobs and professions. "Register as self-employed Horseman" should be available if your sim has at least 1 level in riding. They can have more than 1 level. If this option is not available on the cell phone under jobs and professions, then perhaps it only appears when Ambitions is installed.
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 10:45 AM
You NEED Ambitions in order to register as self-employed. No matter what EP the job comes from

I need a cigarette