Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 8:54 PM Last edited by clyson : 20th Mar 2016 at 2:13 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Teenage Sims had birthday party, but the game is still registering he is in Elementary School. [FIXED!]
Hello everyone! Recently I got back into playing the Sims 3 after an extensive break. I currently have two families that I switch on a weekly rotation. One of my sims who was a child wanted a birthday to age up to a teen. So of course I, throw a birthday party. While the birthday party is going, the sim blows out the candles. No one ate the cake I bought the sim(it was a little strange, but I thought nothing of it at the time). A few seconds later he got the moodlet that his birthday had been thrown and he was happy about this birthday party. Everyone left great comments about the birthday, but the game said the birthday was a total fail. I checked if he was in high school yet, although the game is registering that he in Elementary School.
Despite what it says, I have Sims 3 and Sims 3: Generation

Any help is appreciated
Thanks!
Clyson :p
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 9:32 PM
That may just sort itself out the next sim day, but when he or a parent is active can you click on the school and Register for High School that way?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
That may just sort itself out the next sim day, but when he or a parent is active can you click on the school and Register for High School that way?

Ah! Yes. It sorted it's self out once I closed and opened the game back up