Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 4:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Babysitter keeps on coming...
I have a family of sims. One of the sims out of the family of four is a baby girl. One of my sims( a child) had a ceremony and I wanted the whole household to go. The game automatically asked me if I wanted a babysitter, or to one of the sims to stay home. Once the ceremony was over the whole family came up and the babysitter left. Then a few sims minutes later, I get another babysitter. I dismissed the babysitter and the game paid the babysitter. Then another babysitter pops up. I still have to pay them, but this is draining my money FAST. This becomes a never-ending cycle. I need a solutions ASAP.

Thanks,
Clyson :P
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clyson
I have a family of sims. One of the sims out of the family of four is a baby girl. One of my sims( a child) had a ceremony and I wanted the whole household to go. The game automatically asked me if I wanted a babysitter, or to one of the sims to stay home. Once the ceremony was over the whole family came up and the babysitter left. Then a few sims minutes later, I get another babysitter. I dismissed the babysitter and the game paid the babysitter. Then another babysitter pops up. I still have to pay them, but this is draining my money FAST. This becomes a never-ending cycle. I need a solutions ASAP.

Thanks,
Clyson :P

Usually this is caused by a Tuning mod that makes the babysitter a recurrent Service, once activated. And can only be deactivated by using the Phone> Services> Babysitter on the homelot (unsure if it needs to be landline or and by mobile, haven't played for about 5 months).

I believe on default the babysitter is a per one-time request service, though it isn't out of the realm of possibilities that EA messed that one up :{.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stevset
Usually this is caused by a Tuning mod that makes the babysitter a recurrent Service, once activated. And can only be deactivated by using the Phone> Services> Babysitter on the homelot (unsure if it needs to be landline or and by mobile, haven't played for about 5 months).

I believe on default the babysitter is a per one-time request service, though it isn't out of the realm of possibilities that EA messed that one up :{.

Thank you so much!