Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 9:52 PM Last edited by carysmarie : 23rd Mar 2016 at 10:02 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Finding Default skins in game
Hello everybody.
So after an unintended download spree recently I have yet another default skin haunting my game. I've removed the skins I downloaded that day as well as any skin that doesn't have Non-Default or ND in the title however its not budging! I have Dasboard, CUSTARD, S3PE and CC Magic. Do any of these programmes have the ability to show default files before putting them in game, or singling them out so I know which one(s) to remove without trial and error?

Any other ways of singling out default skins or default content in general, please enlighten me!

Edit: none of these skins were from the exchange, just from creators websites.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 6:38 AM
Did you download sims and put them in your game? The skin may be attached to a sim you installed.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 8:26 PM
I know when I look with Delphy's Dashboard the default skin replacements I use are listed as "Texture Replacement" in the "Type" column. Maybe try sorting by type and see if you have anything listed as a texture replacement. If there's anything listed that has an obvious name and you know isn't a skin then ignore it, but anything that might not be so obvious you may wanna try removing temporarily and see if they could be skin mods. If all else fails temporarily remove all things listed as a texture replacement and see if that removes the default skins.