Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Running Disease Hotfix

by Buzzler Posted 10th Jul 2010 at 7:48 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2014 at 10:55 AM by Buzzler

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#126 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Fyendiar : 30th Jul 2014 at 9:34 PM.
After not seeing this bug for ages, recently a sim got the disease and refuses to stop running. I remembered you had made this mod ages ago and was happy to see it's updated to 1.67... but my sim keeps running! Also tried a resetsim, but neither that or this mod work for me it seems.

It used to work just fine right after the original release, but a lot of time went by, a new pc and such came and forgot all about it since the bug was gone by then... or so I thought until now. I have version 1.67.2.024017 shown in the launcher and don't know if those extra numbers behind the 1.67 are from hotfixes or something and broke it again or if it is just a conflict with another mod.

Thanks anyway though since I know it should work. I just have to find out what is wrong with my game...

EDIT: *bangs head on desk* I feel so stupid now, the mod works perfectly fine and all I forgot was about as stupid as forgetting to plug in the microphone and wondering why it doesn't work... I forgot to actually...ehm...enable it in game! *hides behind a rock*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#127 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 8:22 PM
Thank you so much! I am in dire need of something like this.
My sim was punished as a teen and continuously does the walking-on-eggshells-around-mom walk. And he is a young adult now. (-.- )*
THANKS POST
#128 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 11:02 AM
Thanks for your hard work. It's appreciated!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 25th May 2016 at 6:59 PM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
#130 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyendiar
After not seeing this bug for ages, recently a sim got the disease and refuses to stop running. I remembered you had made this mod ages ago and was happy to see it's updated to 1.67... but my sim keeps running! Also tried a resetsim, but neither that or this mod work for me it seems.

It used to work just fine right after the original release, but a lot of time went by, a new pc and such came and forgot all about it since the bug was gone by then... or so I thought until now. I have version 1.67.2.024017 shown in the launcher and don't know if those extra numbers behind the 1.67 are from hotfixes or something and broke it again or if it is just a conflict with another mod.

Thanks anyway though since I know it should work. I just have to find out what is wrong with my game...

EDIT: *bangs head on desk* I feel so stupid now, the mod works perfectly fine and all I forgot was about as stupid as forgetting to plug in the microphone and wondering why it doesn't work... I forgot to actually...ehm...enable it in game! *hides behind a rock*

How do you enable it in the game? I put in testingcheatsenabled true but nothing comes up. and there's no game option to 'enable scripts'
Test Subject
#131 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 3:45 PM
'just put it in your mods folder'. as a whole file or extracted? inside the 'mod' folder or 'packages' folder? and there's no script enabler in my options. I have patch 1.69. I tried it both ways and it still can't be seen in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 8:05 PM
Thank you so muuuch!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#133 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 10:55 PM
Thanks for this mod. My teen sim is currently stuck doing the Sneak Walk Style even after they're ungrounded.
Page 6 of 6