Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 23rd May 2016 at 11:19 PM
I didn't see where you said he was now playable. So i guess you can't know now.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 24th May 2016 at 2:54 AM
Probably it was townie generated for empty apartment. Game engine sometimes likes to generate sims in color codex style.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th May 2016 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Probably it was townie generated for empty apartment. Game engine sometimes likes to generate sims in color codex style.

You mean...:
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Yes - the game seems to make far more potential roomates than it shows you on the list (as I found to my cost). It seems to attempt to fill a pool when you first place an ad.

That has to be it...or just a coworker for my sim, since they were both in the same career track.
But anyway, I am not so concerned about why he got there, I am enjoying him as a playable, and he seem like the only Townie I got other than appartement dwellers I already know. All is well.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#29 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 12:59 PM
Can I quickly revive/hijack this to ask WHERE I get empty uni templates? Is it like Pleasantview and you just replace hood #1? I've just stuffed up two hoods because I believed that nodormieregen would stop any dormies being created and got clones In one of them I'll just give them makeovers and have done with it but the other is supposed to be a totally new, blank hood. This is driving me NUTS and I have no idea what I'm supposed to replace at this point.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#30 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 5:19 PM
Mad Poster
#31 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 11:26 PM
I noticed in several old posts in this thread that people were talking about "sshack" as if it had something to do with the Secret Society members. It doesn't - "sshack" only affects the conditions under which the social worker shows up to take your sim's kids away.

The mod that affects when and how Secret Society members spawn is "nossrespawn".
Page 2 of 2