Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2013 at 2:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Sims forgetting relationships/Events Resetting
I'm having an issue where my sims will forget their relationships after I save and restart the game, my two married sims are now complete strangers, for instance. Also the weather stone event reappears, as does the "Housing deeds are now digital" message, which previously only showed up at the start of a game for me. I'm running a number of clothing mods, a Lady Frontbum skin and nRaas Woohooer, and have never had any problems with them in the past.

Expansions: Ambitions, Diesel, Fast Lane, Generations, High End Lots, Katy Perrys, Late Night, Master Suite, Outdoor Living, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, Town Life and World Adventures.

Any help would be great, thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th May 2013 at 5:44 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Game Problems
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.

Try the steps in the guide above to see if they resolve the issue. What is the current patch level of your base game? Are you sure all of your custom content is compatible with that patch version?
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrescentFresh
I'm having an issue where my sims will forget their relationships after I save and restart the game, my two married sims are now complete strangers, for instance. Also the weather stone event reappears, as does the "Housing deeds are now digital" message, which previously only showed up at the start of a game for me. I'm running a number of clothing mods, a Lady Frontbum skin and nRaas Woohooer, and have never had any problems with them in the past.

Expansions: Ambitions, Diesel, Fast Lane, Generations, High End Lots, Katy Perrys, Late Night, Master Suite, Outdoor Living, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, Town Life and World Adventures.

Any help would be great, thanks.

I'm having the exact same problem right now, it's so annoying. Its causing so many problems for my game....