Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 7:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Into the Future
Default sim 3 island paradise exploring cave not working
so annoying , in sims 3 island paradise , i try to explore a cave , when i go in , i just like , get deleted from the sea , and i found my self on shore so annoying please help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 6:52 PM
Are you using ANY custom content? If so, you may have a conflict. Try removing your custom content, deleting the cache files, then try the game again.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 12:05 AM
Maybe a bug? Reinstall island paradise may help
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:00 PM
Default Did this get resolved?
Help! I have the same problem. I removed all my mods except for "no build sparkles" and "no intro" because I really just don't think they'd do this...

I also have a couple other problems too, though: mermaids without tails (which I can live with, but figure it's a symptom of the same issue probably), and omniplants that are at "harvest" stage without actually having anything to harvest (if it matters, I fed one a sea horse and one an eel -- both from island paradise. I sense a theme.)

Any ideas?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thatchick
Help! I have the same problem. I removed all my mods except for "no build sparkles" and "no intro" because I really just don't think they'd do this...

I also have a couple other problems too, though: mermaids without tails (which I can live with, but figure it's a symptom of the same issue probably), and omniplants that are at "harvest" stage without actually having anything to harvest (if it matters, I fed one a sea horse and one an eel -- both from island paradise. I sense a theme.)

Any ideas?

Can you please mail me when someone posts a solution?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 1:59 AM
Caves need to be reset by going into edit world, then to the lot,and lifting the cave up and putting it down again.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 2:19 AM
There is a fix by Shimrod at simsasylum.com . You need to register to access the forums and files, but Shimrod has his own section, so it's easy to find once you're logged in.