Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 11:48 PM
Default How can I downgrade the great new patch to the old one?
I can't play with the new patch is there any way to downgrade it?
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 11:51 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • Sims 3 - Uninstall
    This Game_Help:TS3_Uninstallwiki link has the step-by-step instructions to guide you through uninstalling The Sims 3.
This is how you get rid of a patch. Uninstall your games.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 11:52 PM
Ok thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:01 AM
Sorry for asking again but can I not upgrade to the latest patch?
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 2:19 AM Last edited by DebbieCla : 20th Dec 2009 at 2:22 AM. Reason: Need to add
Maria... I did it the long way by using the patch files from Simprograms (dot) com. I installed the patches one at a time until I got to patch 1.7.9. It took 3 patches for TS3 I did the same for WA and patched only to The Sims 3 World Adventures Patch v2.2.8. You need to make sure the exact version of the game then download the corresponding patch. Good luck.

You do have to unistall TS3 and WA first.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 2:22 AM
We have all the patches in our wiki.

http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...:Patch_Download

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 6:11 PM
Default h
hhhhhhhhhh