Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phaser (shootable or decorative)

by desecrate Posted 9th Sep 2010 at 5:22 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2011 at 12:44 AM by desecrate : Updated for patch 1.26 / Pets.

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 1:57 PM Last edited by Arkimedes97 : 2nd May 2011 at 1:34 PM.
Nice, but could you make guns from Star Wars? That would be awesome!
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:53 PM
You mentioned the assigns skill from NRaa in the weapon's system mod. I have used the phaser to vaporize ghosts even while they were being reaped to help complete one of the assassin's challenges. In both actions there were no system errors. The did reaper look confused or possibly it just reset itself.
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th May 2011 at 12:07 AM
I killed the Alto family with this! I hate them! Thanks!

Normal guy downloading stuff.. don`t mind me
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th May 2011 at 8:37 PM
Or a pirate gun?
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 6:42 AM
First off your mod is great but i ran into a problem when i installed generations i have a problem now where it freezes everytime i shoot someone i have all expansions and operate on windows xp incase you wanted to know to recreate conditions if i can be of anyhelp testing a improved version or if you need more info on the problem message me and i would be more the happy to help cuz this is a great mod that i would really like to use again
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skyline220
First off your mod is great but i ran into a problem when i installed generations i have a problem now where it freezes everytime i shoot someone i have all expansions and operate on windows xp incase you wanted to know to recreate conditions if i can be of anyhelp testing a improved version or if you need more info on the problem message me and i would be more the happy to help cuz this is a great mod that i would really like to use again
Whenever EA releases a new patch, they often change their code, breaking compatibility with many script mods, which need to updated to work with the new patch version.

I've allready updated the mod to work with patch 1.22/Generations, so you just need to re-download and install the WeaponsLib package.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 1:17 AM
Any word on Pets/1.26 compatibility?

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 10:21 PM
cool mod i like your mods
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 7:43 PM
How do you get the weapons in your sims invetory?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 9:22 PM
Reporting that this mod is working with no crashing in patch 1.57 :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 3:11 PM
I downloaded this and the all the weapons system, but when I looked in the hobbies section, it wasn't there. I have the late night expansion pack, could that be the problem?
Page 2 of 2