2 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 2:00 AM
Good trick. But I think I'll create air filled barrels to put under docks.. (one day)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 2:52 AM
@Rosebine I've already done that, lol. Psychosim made a neighborhood deco version that I turned into a mesh that can be bought in buy mode. BUT I have no idea where the file(s?) are at right now.. I seem to have lost them and haven't found them online anywhere. Spoke too soon - 'twas in the last place I looked. (Isn't that the way it always is?)

If you want it, you can get it here: http://simfil.es/215406/ (Ignore the 1 .. I accidentally downloaded it twice, lol.)
Mad Poster
#28 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
'twas in the last place I looked. (Isn't that the way it always is?)

believe it or not, my dad once gave me a good trick to find whatever i was looking for. he said..It will be at the last place you'll look..so don't waste time, go directly there.
I took him seriously for a sec...
I am not at all surprised, it has been done! (the barrels..lol) Thank you for the offer, but you know me..or do you? I will have too much fun creating my own.
These looks amazing though, and I won't top it for sure. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 2 of 2