Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 11:38 PM
Default Sad TS3 music?
For some reason ever since the last months of reinstalling Sims 3 after a major CC crash, I've been getting sad music playing sometime around night. Not sure about midnight but I know it's not a break up.
My sim has been alone in the house and it's played. There's no burglar, I've checked. As for the repoman or death of a family member, I can only say no to that too. It sounds like a sad piece of music played in a cartoon
when somebody dies. I have an example of it.

Am I allowed to post youtube links? Sorry, I'd like to be sure.
I'm pretty sure the music has been like this from the base game.

I think actually it's a break up. I was testing it now. But it can randomly play.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 5:20 AM
Do you play with story progression on? In that case you could be right. I think I also had sad music playing when one of my sims lost a friend.
Alchemist
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 11:55 AM
Or maybe, a ghost?

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:11 PM
I wouldn't call ghost music "sad," though.

Is that a shillelagh in your pocket, or are you just sinning against God?
Alchemist
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:23 PM
True, it's rather scary if I remember well. That's cause I always send my dead sims to the cemetery. Ghosts are too SF for me

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 8:46 PM
I have to agree. For the first time I was scared by TS3 music? Wow. Seriously, Serena pull yourself together. I'm never scared by any TS3 music. Only TS1, by the way I found out for sure that it's break up music. However it just randomly played at midnight. I had nobody in the house except me, she didn't have any friends, any lovers. . any- You get the point.