Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 1:56 AM
Default Upgrading Various Venues
My Sims basically own Bridgeport now. I'm trying to get everything upgraded to a level 3. Landgraab Sell-N-Swap was easy, so was Smuggler's Cove, etc... However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Aquarius and the AJV Wellness Centre to level 3? It's damn near impossible! I've added sculptures, paintings, new equipment, etc... and the threshold still isn't being met. If any of you have upgraded to level 3 and/or have any other tricks in regards to upgrading real estate please share.

Also, this thread, IMO, is not game help per se so this is why I put it here.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 1:59 AM
What do the upgrade requirements say?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 2:29 AM
The gym needs a lot value of 190K and for me I'm about 25K away. Aquarius needs another hottub and about 25K more in lot value. I wish there was a small plant or sculpture worth that amount so I can just stick it in there.
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 3:18 AM
Well, I would NEVER condone or suggest CHEATING, but... it is pretty easy to adjust an object's price using S3OC And that's modding, not cheating! Right?

I wonder if it would be possible to make a mod... which lets you adjust an item's price in-game... HMMMM... *goes off to consult*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 11:32 AM
There's tiberium. Once cut and 'grown' those are worth around 35k, and are small enough for displaying. Well, if you have WA.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 12:52 PM
Good idea! I'm going to try that.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 1:38 PM
Replacing already existing objects and wallpapers with the more expensive version can also help a lot. I usually start with WCs and end with outer walls.