Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 4:29 PM
Default Bridgeport
Is it possible to make sims visit Bridgeport without moving out from Sunset Valley? Like it was in The Sims 2 Nightlife.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 4:55 PM
No your Sim has to live in Bridgeport in order visit Bridgeport. If you check My Sims 3 Blog, Spring4Sims or FreeSimsFinds there are few updated for LN versions of Riverview Sunset Valley and Twinbrook that have high rise apartments, apartments and night clubs for Late Night and your game will automatically spawn vamps and butlers and bartenders etc . Your other possible choice is to save your current Sim to the library and move them to Bridgeport
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 10:29 PM
I can't find those versions for Sunset Valley, could you give a link?
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 12:39 AM
Sunset Valley has not been redone yet however; Riverview has been redone at Sims TR- http://www.simstr.com/gifts/index.php/topic,4990.0.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 7:25 AM
Thanks
Alchemist
#6 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 12:46 PM
Do I need the original Riverview for this? Or CAW?

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 2:09 PM
It will be possible, soon I hope. Im in the middle of making a version of Bridgeport which will be usable as a Vacation World. Unfortunately, its taking a bit more time than I expected, as my PC doesn't like CAW very much. The down side is that one of the vacation worlds (probably France, as I dont like France anyway) will be unusable once its installed.

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.