Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1076 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 2:11 PM
Work started out as the best day ever, i was at the top of my mood singing and smiling cause i felt @ home for the first time in a job (aside from the social media guys during lunch hours). Then at some point, cause of a miss communication, a person managed to totally screw that over and make it almost the worst day i ever had on a job getting my first official warning meaning i can also not screw up anymore till i get in a awesome review stage with my team leader

All that crap just because someone told something a bit wrong, and raised a suspicion about me not being involved in work and maybe not caring enough about the product we produce ..... I don't have any word that fit with in the forum posting rules to describe the feeling i am having now cause of that.
I did talk it out though with the person in question, and i need to talk to all my team members to find out if there are any other things that they might think is out of order, but still dint get rid of that warning status and am still walking on my last limb so to speak. At days like these i miss the good old construction days where i was more assigned to my own or 1 team member to worry about.

Let see how tomorrow goes in that perspective, time to play a bit of the sims to get rid of this stress feeling.

The 3D Studio Max Meshing guides: Part 1: Simple Meshing in 3D Studio Max
Iff freedom was outlawed only outlaws would have freedom.
True piracy is an art, having a Amiga tune doesn't make you the old school pirate.
Advertisement
Instructor
#1077 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 7:11 PM
This guy haven't answered me in Wordfeud for 28 hours. I'm apparently terribly addicted to him answering me in a stupid game. Or, well, it's more likely it's the chat messages. He should answer me.
Mad Poster
#1078 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 8:52 PM
You know that you need new speakers when a crappy, homemade 80's music video on the telly has better sound quality than the CD you were just playing.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#1079 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 9:41 PM
I'm really tired of people saying (or implying): your problem isn't big enough. You don't have the right to feel the way you do. You should simply be grateful for everything you have; don't be sad, be happy all the time. You're not allowed to be upset about anything because that would mean you're not grateful or happy enough. I mean, if I get an F on a test and I'm upset, I understand people have much bigger problems and it's not the end of the world. Even still, I'd like to allow myself to just be upset for 30 minutes and move on. If I have depression and I feel horrible, I understand people go without food and water every day. Even still, that doesn't "fix" me. I'm actually a very grateful person, but that doesn't stop me from being sad sometimes, or angry, or upset. A big misconception people have is that "you wouldn't be depressed if you were just more grateful for all your blessings." I am grateful for them, but gratefulness doesn't magically transform my brain's chemical makeup, my past experiences, or my entire thought process on a day-to-day basis. Every time I feel angry or sad, I always tell myself I "shouldn't" feel that way, because that's what it feels like is always being implied. Like, I can't be angry over some small and stupid detail because it's not "important" enough (and I don't get angry very often anyhow).

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#1080 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 10:57 PM
@efolger997 I so agree, I hate that message where people try to minimize your feelings. It's taken me a while to realize that when they are doing that, it's often because they just don't want to deal with your pain. It is always good to try to reframe problems to put them in perspective, but it's totally bogus to say that your problems are not real or significant or that they shouldn't impact you just because they could be worse. If you are hearing this message from someone, it should tell you that this is the wrong person to confide in. I hope you can find more sympathetic people to talk to.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#1081 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 4:21 PM
Professors are killing me with exams
Instructor
#1082 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 8:30 PM
Me and my friend Allison were trying to do this thing on the bus where we find like the weirdest song I have on my phone and then play it and see if anyone notices it and if they do we pretend we don't hear anything so they think they're going crazy.

But what really happened was people just thought we were crazy for playing really weird songs and then laughing...

P.S.

step 1. Go to Google
step 2. Search "do a barrel roll"
step 3. You're welcome (:

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Scholar
#1083 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 10:59 PM
@VerDeTerre: Thanks so much. I was mostly talking about this one guy. We dated for about 2 weeks, so I don't really "count" us as exes. But he has a very self-righteous attitude and it always lowers my self-esteem when I'm around him. Because no matter what you're doing, he could be doing it better or he is doing it better--even if he isn't. Example: I said statistics was "pretty hard" but I was getting a B+. He claimed it was "super easy" and "not a problem at all for me", even though he had a D. Example 2: He always says I'm "bad" for drinking coffee, but yet he's fine smoking weed, because that's less bad or something (you know, because coffee is illegal and all. And you have to inhale smoke to get it in your system.) Example 3: every time I tell him music I like, it's stupid and idiotic, but his music is so much better. Same with movies, TV shows, books. And he says he "likes classics" and I should read them but yet he doesn't even read outside school. The thing in my last post--I'll tell him a problem I have and then he'll get this stupid pitying face and say sarcastically "single tear" or something like that. I feel like crap whenever I talk to him in person. On Facebook, he's fine, but that just proves you can't take anyone's Facebook self for their real self.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#1084 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 12:44 AM
I burnt my head whilst blowdrying.

OH WELL, STILL FLY.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Mad Poster
#1085 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 1:06 AM
Kicked out of my shop for the past two days . . . that and my (old, bedraggled) satellite laptop was run over and I had to break into my own shop and get the other one from under the counter. Got yelled at by a few construction workers.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#1086 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 3:18 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 1st Sep 2012 at 3:33 AM.
IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THE FUCKING STOVE.

AGAIN, I GET FUCKING BANNED FROM USING THE STOVE. WHAT THE FUCK, MOM? I ALWAYS clean up the stove at night, after everything's cooked and it;s time to wash the dishes. YOU'RE FUCKING ACTING LIKE I JUST BOMBED A PLANE. "Don't touch the stove. If you want bacon and eggs, ask me to cook them for you." YOU KNOW WHAT. I'M DONE. I'm just going to nod my head, say yes to every fucking thing you say, because apparently, that's the answer for everything, as you're ALWAYS SO FUCKING RIGHT. I ADMIT IT, MOM. YOU'RE a perfect GODDESS, and I'm JUST RETARDED. It's like you yelled in a rant one day, "RETARDATION MUST RUN IN THE FAMILY!". EVERYTHING I DO MUST PALE IN COMPARISON TO YOU, HUH? BECAUSE YOU'RE SO GODDAMNED PERFECT?! Mom, I love you, you gave birth to me and raised me, but sometimes, I can FUCKING hate you.

If you hate having to raise such an imperfect daughter so much, maybe you should have left me with my father. I ALWAYS say please and thank you for everything that you do for me, and give me. I stay out of trouble, I get straight As, I don't ask you if we could go on holiday trips and then whine and cry about it if we don't. I cook you breakfast sometimes, and even make dinner and wash the dishes and stove. I never talk back when you yell, I never called you a bitch or even insulted or dishonored you in anyway, whether it's in front of my friends, family or strangers. I never complain when you force me out of the bed to go to the store because you're too tired to do it. I don't bother you with asking for advice about boys and puberty, because obviously, I'm just being "over dramatic". I try not to ask for expensive stuff during Christmas or my birthday even though you're not having money problems. I don't bother you with questions about my homework while you're working, and if you ask me to clean my room, I clean it up. I admit, I forget things sometimes, other times, I'm just lazy. But you KNOW that if you ask for ANYTHING, I will do it.. I WANT you to be happy. I AM appreciative. But no, I'm a stupid, selfish, undeserving daughter. I would DIE for you, commit suicide before I see your life is compromised. And it hurts to see you angry, and reject me like I'm sort of degenerate. I'm over emotional, and very sensitive, and you know that. SO DON'T TELL ME NOT TO FUCKING CRY.

I KNOW it's childish. You think I don't know that? You think I just break down in front of you because I want attention or so that you have a change of heart and lift your mood? I'm FUCKING UPSET. I have to learn how to control my emotions. ME. ALONE. So don't try to act all caring when I isolate myself but then get mad when I don't tell you what's wrong. I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TELL YOU, because then you dismiss everything I'm feeling as stupid or childish or punk-ish or something I just need to get over. You think I don't know that already? I stay alone in my room after a fight for a REASON: because I want to get away from being judged or ridiculed, especially from YOU.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Instructor
#1087 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:49 AM
..I stepped on a flat iron, it was fully on, heat blasting. Owch

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Field Researcher
#1088 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 8:08 PM
I like to pretend to be a scene kid on Yahoo Answers, yet I do such a good job about it that it gets boring having everyone believe me and they end up giving me much unneeded advice on life. Who knew misspelling every few words and mentioning an emo band is enough to trick 8 or more people!
Alchemist
#1089 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 8:18 PM
Some stupid 15 year old kid said I look like a guy. Well, sorry, little wanker, I still get more girls than you ever will.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#1090 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 10:01 AM
I haven't slept in three days.

The construction workers are in my shop.

My. Shop.

IN MY OFFICE.

but but but that's my little space

nobody goes in there

/excess formatting for emphasis (emphasis!)

Scholar
#1091 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:16 AM
I was having a decent run in The Binding of Isaac and I went into a room full of rocks and got stuck there because I had no bombs. I had to end my game. I like my games ending with a death, not because of lack of bombs! D:
Instructor
#1092 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 8:36 AM
I. F***ing. Hate. Pickle Jars.

I just want a pickle!

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Theorist
#1093 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 3:03 PM
Ack! Someone threw away my internet bills! Now my network is disconnected because I haven't paid the bills!
Instructor
#1094 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:49 PM
Please nobody piss at me for saying this, but my mom can be such a moody ass sometimes. When I was a kid, I always let my emotions get the best of me, I always got caught up in arguments and did things I wouldn't have otherwise done. But now, I've moved to the other side of the table, and I am very good at controlling them, especially in arguments. I even think that in a way, the debates on this site that I participated in have really helped me to control that side of me. They've helped me learn skills like manipulating an argument/debate, and that the tone you use has a tremendous effect.

So I was in this godzilla monster fight with my mom, it all just started out of the blue when she got mad that I was buying a lot of stuff on itunes even though I have all the money and am completely willing to pay every cent back to her. Apparently, she woke me up several weeks ago in summer very early in the morning and got mad at me for this very same issue. But since I was woken up abruptly and went promptly back to sleep, I really didn't process very much of that fight and can't remember it very well... at all. And now she is getting mad at me and blaming me for it, which totally blows because I have absolutely no control of what my brain chooses to remember, and she should know that if she stomps her way into my room and starts blasting her heart out at me when I haven't even fully woken up yet, the message. is. not. going. to. register.

Alchemist
#1095 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:56 PM
School started -.-

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#1096 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zandvoort
School started -.-

I can understand why, it's kinda like prison. Glad I no longer have to go since I graduated 3-4 years ago. Though, I did have plenty of good times in high school with my special ed class.

Now here's my rant: New patch for Sims 3 is out and I'm still waiting for an update for CAW. I can handle waiting for a update for AwesomeMod, cause I'm sure it's hard for J.M. to keep it updated. But EA should've had update for CAW around the same day as the new patch.
Scholar
#1097 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:06 AM
I was just doing my math homework, and we had 53 problems. I'd been doing it for about 2 1/2 hours and was on problem 49. So I spend about 15 or 20 minutes trying to figure out this problem, I get it right, but the computer doesn't recognize it because its right answer is slightly different but still means the same thing! Now the problem is wrong. Fuck it, I'm to exhausted to finish. Maybe I'll get up early enough tomorrow to finish then.

bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Field Researcher
#1098 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 4:17 AM
My news feed on Facebook is currently full of "That Awkward moment" pictures....when will pages realize NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT AWKWARD MEANS!! There is NOTHING awkward in that meme. Nothing. It's just freaking annoying, and I seriously thought everyone was through with it. It was never funny.
Field Researcher
#1099 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MoonWarrior Autumn
I can understand why, it's kinda like prison. Glad I no longer have to go since I graduated 3-4 years ago. Though, I did have plenty of good times in high school with my special ed class.

Now here's my rant: New patch for Sims 3 is out and I'm still waiting for an update for CAW. I can handle waiting for a update for AwesomeMod, cause I'm sure it's hard for J.M. to keep it updated. But EA should've had update for CAW around the same day as the new patch.

You had FUN in Special Ed? I just have a creepy Special Ed teacher that talks to me within kissing distance and once literally spat inside my ear while she was talking. She's not good at her job honestly and can't help anyone at all with anything. Her only purpose is being as creepy and annoying as possible.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#1100 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
@VerDeTerre: Thanks so much. I was mostly talking about this one guy. We dated for about 2 weeks, so I don't really "count" us as exes. But he has a very self-righteous attitude and it always lowers my self-esteem when I'm around him. Because no matter what you're doing, he could be doing it better or he is doing it better--even if he isn't. Example: I said statistics was "pretty hard" but I was getting a B+. He claimed it was "super easy" and "not a problem at all for me", even though he had a D. Example 2: He always says I'm "bad" for drinking coffee, but yet he's fine smoking weed, because that's less bad or something (you know, because coffee is illegal and all. And you have to inhale smoke to get it in your system.) Example 3: every time I tell him music I like, it's stupid and idiotic, but his music is so much better. Same with movies, TV shows, books. And he says he "likes classics" and I should read them but yet he doesn't even read outside school. The thing in my last post--I'll tell him a problem I have and then he'll get this stupid pitying face and say sarcastically "single tear" or something like that. I feel like crap whenever I talk to him in person. On Facebook, he's fine, but that just proves you can't take anyone's Facebook self for their real self.
Wait, wait, wait, back up. You are doing better in class than him, he wastes his time being a stoner, and he lowers your self-esteem? Sounds to me like you are better off than he is. If he constantly has to pull people down just to make himself feel more important, I honestly think the best thing you can do for yourself is Un-friend this person, on Facebook AND real life. One day you'll be a success, and he'll still be living in his parent's basement, smoking weed, complaining about his life while listening to Morrissey or something. So, remember that next time he tries to tear you down.
Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Please use the new thread!
Page 44 of 47