Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1101 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:05 AM
@efolger - I agree with ButchSims. This guy sounds like he has a superiority complex. It also sounds like he doesn't know how to be a friend. I'm glad he's your "ex", now keep running!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Instructor
#1102 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:03 PM
Haven't talked to my crush all day :c
Scholar
#1103 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:57 PM Last edited by Selly_2009 : 9th Sep 2012 at 12:45 AM.
After discovering last Tuesday afternoon that the shop I was going to get my Mum's birthday present from has gone, I ordered online and paid extra for delivery on Thursday... it STILL hasn't arrived! I received order confirmation email AND dispatch email, but no pressie for Mumsy...

EDIT: This rant is now invalid - it turns out that it WAS delivered, but we never found the calling card for it - it'd been left with our next-door neighbours. As it turned out, I'd found out about a delivery for them and went to pass the message on, and he told me that we had a package too. I'm a happy bunny now

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#1104 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 12:50 AM
I have to work tomorrow! D:
Mad Poster
#1105 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 4:16 AM
Fell asleep watching tv while beets boiled on the stove. Woke up to the smell of something burning and a smokey film in front of my eye. Three farm fresh beets, one of them gold, boiled dry and now they are black hardened balls. *sigh*

Scholar
#1106 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:48 AM Last edited by frankokomando : 10th Sep 2012 at 5:48 AM. Reason: Being spelling challenged sucks too.
I sometimes want to make a youtube "Lets Play" video, but then I'm reminded of the fact that I don't know how to record videos or have the equipment to record said video. Being technology challenged sucks.
Theorist
#1107 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 2:32 PM
Was writing a super-long post, then accidentally exited the tab.

Sulked and decided not to write it after all.
Instructor
#1108 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 9:23 PM
^ I love your signature

I'm having a cold, that's not bad enough to stay home without feeling guilty, but bad enough for me to feel all terrible and making everything so much harder. I should probably just pack my stuff for tomorrow and go to bed.
Alchemist
#1109 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:47 PM
So, I have to get my bus for school at 6:50AM already. I normally get up at 6AM so I have enough time, but today I didn't hear my alarm clock, and my brother came in at 6:30 : ''Wake up.''
So I was in a hurry because I only had 20 minutes left and as I was downstairs totally looking like zombie ready for getting on the bus, and my brother asked: "Why don't you get up earlier? Then you don't have to hurry.''

WTF?!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#1110 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:31 PM
I usually get around 75-80% for most of my school grades, but with MATHS....I just can't do it. Got 29% for my exam (SHOCKER isn't it?) I seriously can't figure out what's wrong, I've been in extra maths lessons for six years, and nothing's helped :'(
Site Helper
#1111 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedSneakers
I'm having a cold, that's not bad enough to stay home without feeling guilty
Then go home so that you don't have to feel guilty about making everyone around you sick.
Instructor
#1112 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 10:09 PM
The fragnarabbitscambit game just corrupted my downloads folder again .All that testing through the guide here (only to find it wasn't my hoods or saved sims). After that I replaced it with a copy of the downloads folder that I created a month ago, knowing this would happen. I had sim families from CAS show up with no family thumbnail. not only that they moved into an occupied house and took that family's thumbnail too. I don't know which download it shredded,, I just replaced the whole folder.

We cant fix politicians .They will lie no matter what election it is. I guess the only thing I can wish for , is being 8 years old again and not able to understand what these politicians are doing.. Good grief, their deceptions are so obvious today. If I were 8 years old, I would still catch them on it.
Inventor
#1113 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 3:16 AM
Oh sweet Jesus.http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...eTJEHWMYsVN171S WHY did I read this when I have to go to bed in a couple hours, WHY?! And I don't even have an attic!
Inventor
#1114 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 6:13 PM
I've been getting these calls from some "lower your interest rates" telemarketing firm for more than six months now. I have only one card and pay it off monthly if I even use it , so I have no need for their services. I was just ignoring them , however they have recently been calling daily. I answered one a few weeks ago and pressed "3" , which is supposed to stop all calls. No luck. I answered one last week , pushed "1" to talk to an operator to discontinue calls , they hung up on me. The calls continue , woke me up from a nice nap yesterday ( I'm on call from work , so can't turn off the ringer) and they called again this morning. I googled lower your interest rates won't stop calling and found that basically they continue to harass people , no matter what.

I read some consumers ideas of dealing with them and saw that , surprise, complaining to phone company etc does no good. So I was left with two options I like , one was to purchase a whistle and blow it in their ear when you speak to them , which I love! But I don't want to bother my neighbors , or traumatize my cats So I think I'll use option two, which is to profanely threaten to put my male organ into various orifices of them or their loved ones. It worked ( after 5-6 rounds) for one harassed caller , maybe I'll get lucky. Sounds cathartic regardless of the outcome.
Scholar
#1115 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 6:41 PM
Tomorrow I find out how much money I have to pay out of pocket to keep going to school. I have a pretty good feeling it's not going to be cheap.
Forum Resident
#1116 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 10:50 PM
Mmmmm nice, retching out your snot and spitting it out as you walk past me. Why do men do that? It's fricking disgusting.

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Mad Poster
#1117 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 4:15 AM
So, according to a customer, his crappy laptop, after a boot, had everything in German. It also reverted to a Windows Millenium-style theme (the basic one), and nothing will boot or download. Chrome mysteriously vanished, too. His Libraries are gone, yet everything remains installed (and unworking). It's so hilarious cos I told him from before that his computer was pretty much dead in the water.

I'm trying to do a system restore so that I can get the fucker to a reasonable state, wipe it, and then boot up Mageia onto it (his choice), but it's soooo much unnecessary work if he only needs it for one more week (on his payday he's buying a desktop from us).

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#1118 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 11:06 AM
Origin - GRRRRR! I log in successfully TWO times as required on the way to collecting the pea shooter that was promised as additional content with the game I purchased. A THIRD log in was required and my username/password was rejected. WTH? Three times to log in - seriously EA? I reset password. New password produces the same result. I repeat the exercise two more times with the same results. Obviously I am insane to think something will change. The link for help that comes in the password reset email does not work. Of course it doesn't work - this is EA! I find a help link at the Sims 3 website and shoot off a quick message. The receipt of my message was kindly acknowledged but no answer yet. I'm guessing this will take a few days. Today, I tried again on the outside chance that adding back my downloads to the folder after installing the game might help because a reference to my email was in there. Today, I cannot even get an email to reset the password to work. Lovely EA, just lovely. Your record for sterling customer service remains true to form.

Theorist
#1119 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:23 PM
One of my housemates just moved out. On one hand, it could mean that I would no longer need to share rooms with someone else. On the other hand, it means that rental fees are going to skyrocket. Again.
Instructor
#1120 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 3:04 PM
I feel like curling up and cry for no actual reason other than being overly emotional.
Mad Poster
#1121 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 8:26 PM
@RedSneakers - maybe you're feeling stressed? If so, try relaxing and getting some rest and see if that helps. I've felt that way since school started. I am so overwhelmed that the littlest thing sets me off. But I know it will pass. The first three or four weeks are typically confusing and difficult.

Instructor
#1122 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 8:50 PM
WARNING: Another hormonal teenage rant.

I don't get it; I get compliments from random men on the street, but no boy my age seems interested in me.

If I'm as beautiful as you say I am, then why hasn't a guy come up to me yet?

All of my friends have boyfriends, though all of them are bigger than a B cup and some have big butts. So maybe it's the sexual aspects I'm lacking?

I'm shy, and most people seem extroverted. I've seen guys go up to and flirt with girls all the time, and they even seem to have no problem socializing with others. Whenever I see the Casanovas at work, I often think that my mother's lying to me saying I'm beautiful. I mean, don't all parents think their children are beautiful? And as for the men, I don't look older than my age. I dress my age and I act my age, despite being a little reserved. So what the frik, man?

I mean, I dunno, maybe I'm wanting a boyfriend for the wrong reasons. But I can't help feeling envious or frustrated, especially when the world seems to be moving too fast around me.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Forum Resident
#1123 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McChoclatey
WARNING: Another hormonal teenage rant.

I don't get it; I get compliments from random men on the street, but no boy my age seems interested in me.

If I'm as beautiful as you say I am, then why hasn't a guy come up to me yet?

All of my friends have boyfriends, though all of them are bigger than a B cup and some have big butts. So maybe it's the sexual aspects I'm lacking?

I'm shy, and most people seem extroverted. I've seen guys go up to and flirt with girls all the time, and they even seem to have no problem socializing with others. Whenever I see the Casanovas at work, I often think that my mother's lying to me saying I'm beautiful. I mean, don't all parents think their children are beautiful? And as for the men, I don't look older than my age. I dress my age and I act my age, despite being a little reserved. So what the frik, man?

I mean, I dunno, maybe I'm wanting a boyfriend for the wrong reasons. But I can't help feeling envious or frustrated, especially when the world seems to be moving too fast around me.

I was like that, as a teen all boys my age were intrested in my mum while I had old dudes giving me the compliments I wouldn't worry about it because once you meet someone you like that likes you back it will all fall into place. Looking for a boyfriend for the sake of having one will rarely work out so just be happy with who you are and you'll meet someone else who's happy with who you are too. Besides boyfriends and relationships can be hard work, enjoy being single while you can!

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Instructor
#1124 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
@RedSneakers - maybe you're feeling stressed? If so, try relaxing and getting some rest and see if that helps. I've felt that way since school started. I am so overwhelmed that the littlest thing sets me off. But I know it will pass. The first three or four weeks are typically confusing and difficult.

Stress probably plays its part. I've been doing something every weekend since school started, plus the much longer school days than I'm used to, so I haven't had time to relax much. But I think this was mostly just teenage hormones making me freak out about everything. (Including hunger, which suuuucks. I get so extremely moody and annoyed, when I'm hungry.)
Mad Poster
#1125 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 10:16 AM
My Eustachian is unbalanced. Also known as, I CANNOT STOP POPPING MY EARS. (And in turn, I cannot sleep.)

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Please use the new thread!
Page 45 of 47