Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 5:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime
Default Custom Content Problem
I have sims 3 , all the patches upto 1.36 , all expantions till diesal stuff.
I install some custum content which works just fine but after that when i install more and open the game it does not show , on deleting the caches the alredy installed custum content also , stops working, please help!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 6:28 PM
Default I Have The Same Problem
I have a couple mods and some CC are ready installed on my game but I decided to download and install more CC and the previous mods and CC I already had as well as the new stuff does not show up.
Site Helper
#3 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 8:34 PM
OK. When you installed the new CC, what exactly did you do?

And Mecie, can you start your own thread?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 9:18 PM
I am having problems with .simspack files.
I copy all the things i want to install into downloads folder in my documents in Sims 3 folder for my convenience and install from launcher ,5-10 files at a time then few are installed others are not. On deleting caches all the installed files also appear unintalled (i check this from the sign that appears in front of installed files in the launches in downloads) .
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 12:04 PM
Did you delete the DCCache folder? It's not actually a cache, so if you did that, it would explain why your sims3packs got uninstalled.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 6:33 AM
i now understant the reason for getting my content uninstalled , but what about new content not installing ???