Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 3:14 AM Last edited by imkrazy1000 : 26th May 2013 at 5:27 PM.
Default Role Play- The Crazy Life of the Menzlers and Tamernys
Ok.. so.. the first RP attempt . Yeah. Here's a one. if at first you don't succeed...
So, there are characters already that I have created for your likings. If you want it, it's first come first serve. Or Random.org. Whatever. here's the list
Alice-The Basically Main Character. She is I guess 14 going on 15. She is pretty quiet, but kind and sweet at the same time. She is the wallflower of the two menzler girls. She has had a crush on Blake since they were 11.(young, but if you go to MY middle school, you will be suprised.)-TAKEN BY SUGARBLACK-
Elizabeth-The sweet yet stylish and sassy 8 year old. She is wild child of the two Menzler Girls. -TAKEN BY IMKRAZY1000 YEAHHHH BUDDY THAT'S ME)
Blake- The Oldest Tamerny boy. He is the same age as Alice. He has a small crush on Alice, but he doesn't know it yet. He dyes his hair black, but he is not goth or anything. -TAKEN BY NICK-THE-GREEK-
Gavin- A twin. He is 11. He is inseparable from his twin, Caleb. Named after lifesimmer's werewolf boys from her supernatural let's play. -TAKEN BY DANIANDDAN-
Caleb-A twin. He is 11 (no dip, sherlock). He is inseparable from his twin, Gavin (NO DIP!) Named after lifesimmer's werewolf boys from her supernatural let's play.(WOW HOW SHOCKING)-AVAILABLE-
That's all the kids... adults to come. I has the case of tha sleepiez.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 3:37 AM
Can I be Alice
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 4:51 AM
Hey imkrazy1000, can I be Gavin.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 8:54 PM
ok, i'll put that down
Scholar
#5 Old 24th May 2013 at 1:25 PM
Can I be Blake?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2013 at 5:27 PM
I hope you know this died a long time ago, but whatever. I'll put u down.