Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 6:17 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 11th Jan 2015 at 8:29 PM.
Default IKEA Stuff Pack recolor question(Found) :)
There is 7 items in the HEMNES collection, and probably more than one master object. There is 5 colors total, but only one item is using the 5th one, brownish, the chest of 3 drawers.
Only 2 items are using the yellow color, also. The rounded bedside table, and that chest of 3 drawers.
I cannot seem to find who is what on any object list, probably because lists have been created before IKEA stuff came out?
If anyone knows..I'd appreciate.
I need to know which item contains the blue, the yellow. Pretty sure none of them have all the colors, otherwise..those objects would show them all and none have them all!
The one that has the more of them is the rounded bedside table. 4 colors...but no brownish. It cannot be the master object.
This is confusing, hence my post in here.

And before you say and direct me to so & so who already recolored/master/slave this set etc, it is important for me to do this myself, I don't download objects, I am having too much fun creating them myself.
Thanks for all the help you can share.

Okay, I found what I needed to know, and recolored everything.
- Defaulted some,
- Add colors,
- Making them all share the same colors.

Yay! Now all 7 items can be yellow or blue...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)