Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:24 PM
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Height: 180cm / 5' 11".

FAVORITES
Food: Pizza, BBQ Chicken Wings, Bubble & Squeak With Chicken, Battered Prawns With Sweet Chilli Sauce, Wagashi (Ghanaian Farmers Cheese), Placki Ziemniaczane (Polish Potato Pancakes), Saag Aloo.
Drink: Coca Cola, Iceni Water.
Book: Isaac Asimov, Agatha Christie, Jan Twardowski, Jan Dobraczynski, Maria Rodziewiczowna, James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell, Star Wars Republic Commando series, Buleczka, Klawikord I Roza (Clavichord And Rose), Nad Niemnem (On The Banks Of The Nemen).
Music: Dance, Drum And Bass, Easy Listening or Smooth Jazz.
Pet Shop Boys, Everything But The Girl, Sade, ATB, Calvin Harris, DJ Tonka, Phil Collins, Sub Focus, Example, Dr. Dre.
Movie: Star Wars Original Trilogy, Tango And Cash, A.W.O.L Lionheart, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Commando, The Ghost And Mrs Muir, The Magic Of Ordinary Days, Gone With The Wind, Ben-Hur, Enemy Mine.
TV shows: My all time favourites, otherwise my list would be few pages long, lol! - StarGate Atlantis, The Transformers, Star Trek Voyager, Nikita, Star Wars The Clone Wars, Law And Order Special Victims Unit.
Place: Przemysl in Poland (my Hometown).
School Subject: Polish, English and History.
Sport: Boxing, Martial Arts.
Male Actor: Denzel Washington, Jean Claude van Damme, David Suchet, Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone, Mekhi Phifer, Michael Caine, Omar Epps.
Female Actor: Cynthia Rothrock.

LIFE
Siblings: Brother and Sister, both younger than me.
Dream Job: I want to become Human Resources Manager with CIPD qualifications, have flexible hours so I can combine job I love with looking after my Son.
Fears: Spiders, fear something might happen to my Son, fear I won't manage to be financially stable enough to provide my Son with life I want for him and I think he deserves.
Piercings: Two earrings on each ear.
Languages: English and Polish.
Hobbies: Playing games on my Laptop and Tablet, reading Books, everything Star Wars related, listening to the Music, watching TV series and Movies, travelling.

MTS
Reason behind username: nea200pl - I created this username after first Matrix movie came out, nea is female version of Neo, I don't remember why I put 200 and pl is Poland's country code.
Why you joined: In 2006 I finally got my copy of Sims 2, after playing Sims 1 for years, and I wanted to download and check out CC I read so much about. Once I joined, checking MTS (and downloading) became part of my daily routine. :lovestruc
First username: nea200pl.
Year you joined: 2006.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 6:04 PM Last edited by PenelopeT : 14th Dec 2014 at 3:00 AM.
Age: 40 (but I've been getting a lot of late 20's early 30's guesses lately...so let's go with that )
Race/Ethnicity: Does it really matter? It shouldn't.
Height: 5'3 1/4" (my husband calls me "Pretend tall person." when I wear heels - which is every day for the most part)

FAVORITES
Food: Anything having to do with vegetables (I'm a vegetarian 99% of the time)
Drink: Water, or tea (boring I know...but that's about it)
Book: Too many to list, so I'll just go with just about anything by Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Stephen Hawking, Brian Greene and William Shakespeare
Music: Sigur Rós, Jónsi, Hans Zimmer, Yo-Yo Ma, anything classical
Movie: Sixteen Candles (really just about any John Hughes movie), P.S. I love You!, any Star Trek movie (old and new), a number of Audrey Hepburn movies, all things Alfred Hitchcock related, the Bourne series and a ridiculous number of foreign films.
TV shows: Hannibal, 24, True Detective, Orange Is The New Black, Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch), Criminal Minds, The Following (serves no purpose other than pure entertainment), Star Trek (original and The Next Generation series only), Gilmore Girls (thank you Netflix), The Killing, The Wire, Penny Dreadful, Happy Valley, Call the Midwife
Place: Planet Earth
School subject: Math and Science
Sport: Tennis
Male actor: Mads Mikkelsen (at the moment)
Female Actor: Audrey Hepburn

LIFE
Siblings: Two sisters
Dream job: Some sort of medical researcher
Fears: Not having the patience that is necessary to deal with humans these days.
Piercings: Ears
Languages: English, French and currently learning German. I sucked really hard at Japanese, so I gave up trying.
Hobbies: Working out (yes, really), gardening, collecting household plants, reading, watching old black and white movies, photography, all things dog related, painting, mountain biking, kayaking, spending the day at a museum or art gallery, playing the Sims and I've recently begun to study up on making vintage clothing (dresses and skirts).

MTS
Reason behind username: Just a combination of my name
Why you joined: I was returning to playing TS2 from TS3, and needed some new mods/misc downloads. Also, the forum section seemed sort of fun.
Year you joined: 2011

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#28 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 7:04 PM
Name: Nora (the Great)
Race/Ethnicity: NoratheGreatian, obviously
Height: 175cm ish?

FAVORITES
Food: ICECREAM, tostis, and most foods
Drinks: Cassis, water (flat), strawberry smoothies, orange or pineapple juice, milk(?)
Books: Uuh....The Night Angel trilogy, Bourne trilogy, Battle Royale; and loads more
Music: BFMV, In Flames, Alice In Chains, Pg.lost, Virtual Boy, Evanescence, Pink Floyd, Blueneck; and a bunch more
Movies: The Incredibles, Now You See Me, Inception, Snatch, Ocean's 11, Bourne 1-3, Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4; there's probably more that I've forgotten
TV shows: Peaky Blinders, Hannibal, Misfits, Rookie Blue, Gotham, Sherlock, 2 Broke Girls, Bob's Burgers, Wild Thornberrys
Place: Uuhh...my old room?
School subject: Dutch, cos the teachers are so chill
Sport: frisbee or ultimate, call it whatever, just don't expect me to dive for it
Male actor: Mads Mikkelsen or Johnny Depp, dunno, never really thought about it
Female Actor: That's another thing I never thought about, also, most of the movies/shows I watch don't really have many women in them

LIFE
Siblings: A brother
Dream job: Something chill... I haven't figured it out. Maybe enter the ice cream industry?
Fears: Living my life and realising that I'm not happy with any of my choices
Piercings: Ears, unfortunately :roll:
Languages: English, French, Dutch, did a few years of Arabic and German. I'm thinking of going back to German, maybe Arabic too, if I have time.
Hobbies: Reading, internetting, games, being lazy, I haven't really found anything that interests me yet. That could be because of my AMAZING procrastination skills

MTS
Reason behind username: My email, so I was too lazy to think up something new
Why you joined: I needed to download stuff for my games and wanted an easier way to find most of it, because using MTS is loads easier than searching through a squillion bookmarks. Also lots of reference from TS2 forums.
Year you joined: 2011 or 2012? Its not my first account, it used to be noa1500, but that got removed from lack of use of something(?) I tried to log on one day and it said that the account didn't exist
Field Researcher
#29 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 10:57 PM
Age: Mid-30s. People always think I'm younger. I have no problem with that.
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'8"

FAVORITES
Food: Homemade pizza, dark chocolate
Drink: Pepsi, cranberry juice, Earl Grey tea
Book: The Once and Future King, anything by Bill Bryson
Music: The Beatles, classic rock, 70s, 80s, musical theatre, classical, instrumental scores
Movie: The Dark Knight, Braveheart, LOTR: TTT, The Empire Strikes Back, Ever After, Megamind, The Incredibles, Howl's Moving Castle, Kung Fu Hustle, Love Actually, Mulholland Drive, The Princess Bride, Sixteen Candles, Sleeping Beauty
TV shows: Blackadder, Sherlock, Lost, Arrested Development, Monty Python, Band of Brothers, Slings and Arrows, Community, 30 Rock, Person of Interest, The Daily Show, Colbert Report, John Oliver, Game of Thrones, South Park
Place: The road to Hana, the tidepools in Laguna Beach, Disneyland on a slow day, the Honda Center, anywhere in England (especially London)
School subject: theatre, history (especially British/English)
Sport: MLB, NHL
Male actor: Benedict Cumberbatch, Sam Rockwell
Female Actor: Meh

LIFE
Siblings: One brother
Dream job: I would be paid to play The Sims 2 Or a writer, once I sell my book
Fears: Spiders, space, the end of the universe
Piercings: My ears, done a long time ago (they may have closed up by now; I don't know)
Languages: English and a little French
Hobbies: traveling, reading, writing, nature, films, theatre

MTS
Reason behind username: It was a college thing.
Why you joined: To download something. I found the site much earlier, but then had to join to download something. I think. Don't remember!
First username: I dunno.
Year you joined: 2009
Theorist
#30 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 12:07 AM
Race/Ethnicity: Human, currently
Height: 3.8 cubits

FAVORITES
Food: Flesh. Cookies.
Drink: Iced Tea. Coke Zero. Booze.
Book: DFARS (and supplementals)
Music: The Pixies. Aimee Mann. Slough Feg. Medieval Baebes. Leonard Cohen. Jonathon Coulton. Calexico. Elliot Smith. Many, many 80s groups
Movie: Creator. The Thin Man series. The Third Man. The Big Sleep. The Prisoner of Zenda.
TV shows: I watch a lot of television, but it's mostly garbage.
Place: The last place you'd suspect.
School subject: Business law and art.
Sport: Women's Beach Volleyball, yowza. Curling.
Male actor: William Powell. Richard Harris. Rock Hudson. Ron Jeremy
Female Actor: Myrna Loy. Lauren Bacall.

LIFE
Siblings: Yes
Dream job: King. Dinosaur-killing meteor. Bra.
Fears: I am the one who knocks.
Piercings: Retired.
Languages: English. Smatterings of other languages that I either claimed some amount of fluency in previously or are related to former fluencies. Legalese.
Hobbies: Pretending to be a grownup.

MTS
Reason behind username: Went well with my shoes.
Why you joined: Dark demonic whispers inside my head.
Year you joined: 2004
Scholar
#31 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 3:33 AM
@Mistermook what the hell is 3.8 cubits?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
#32 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus

1 cubit is 1 foot 6 inches. For comparison, "This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide and thirty cubits high." (Genesis 6:15)

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Theorist
#33 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 4:40 AM Last edited by Mistermook : 14th Dec 2014 at 5:08 AM. Reason: Smiley facin'. Cubits ain't serious talk.
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus

That's how tall I am in Roman cubits? Or maybe it's Egyptian cubits? It's not modern cubits, because those are kind of lame. Honestly I doubt it's particularly important, unless you're planning on sending me trousers for Xmas. In any case, I find your interest in my inseam and tophat flattering but I'm not interested. Sorry.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 11:05 AM
Race/Ethnicity: Whitey white
Height: 3.8 cubits (yeah, I could stare Mistermook right in the eye, as long as he isn't wearing heels)

FAVORITES
Food: Salt
Drink: Coffee or alcohol. Basically any liquid containing drugs. Or spring water.
Book: No
Music: Yes
Movie: Meh
TV shows: Whatevs
Place: Absolutely
School subject: Maths
Sport: Fuck no
Male actor: Why?
Female Actor: Where?

LIFE
Siblings: One brother, one sister and one half sister.
Dream job: Princess
Fears: Flying, home dentistry and social situations.
Piercings: 7 now 4.
Languages: No
Hobbies: Junglist soldier.

MTS
Reason behind username: On this site I am a princess.
Why you joined: To download TS2 stuff.
First username: XenaBombina
Year you joined: 2005

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Scholar
#35 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 1:02 PM
Instructor
#36 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:33 AM
Ethnicity: Half-Galician, half-Bostonian (mostly English, with some Swedish flakes on top)
Height: 1.74 m / 5' 8"

FAVORITES
Food: Tuna melt
Drink: Sparkling water (Adult beverage edition: Wine... Albariño)
Book: This one time I killed a spider with a book about ants. That is my favorite book. Last read... a 700+ page book titled "Iron Kingdom: The Rise and Downfall of Prussia, 1600-1947".
Music: All music except metal.
Movie: Mean Girls. Seriously. That movie is amazing. Tina Fey... So fetch.
TV shows: 30 Rock, The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Newsroom, The Walking Dead, My Drunk Kitchen, The Young Turks, Futurama, the Phil Ken Sebben scenes from Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law... Various versions of Star Trek. TNG, Voyager. Not Deep Space Nine.
Place: Earth
School subject: In undergrad I dual majored in theatrical lighting design and economics with a minor in German history. I'm too scatterbrained to pick, apparently.
Sport: Boston Red Sox, and any team that is playing the Yankees.
Male actor: Bryan Cranston (Never watched Breaking Bad. He's a phenomenal stage actor, though.)
Female Actor: Jennifer Lawrence (More for what she says and does off-screen.)

LIFE
Siblings: Older sister, younger brother.
Dream job: Benevolent...ish dictator of the human race. I will pull strings where strings don't need to be pulled!
Fears: Spiders.
Piercings: Three on left ear, two on right ear.
Languages: Galego, Castellano, English, Français, Catalá, Euskara, Deutsch.
Hobbies: Dance, horseback riding, aviation, Simming, threatening interns at work, exploring new restaurants, skiing, snuggling pet kitty.

MTS
Reason behind username: It's a nickname I've had forever and I honestly don't know where/how/when it started.
Why you joined: Probably to download something for the Sims?
First username: Same as it is now.
Year you joined: Probably around 2008?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
My hometown is near Manchester. Every weekend between the ages of 13-16 I'd hop on a train into the city to buy myself some 'alternative clothing' at Afflecks Palace and a footlong hotdog at the hotdog stand on Market Street :D

Sounds amazing! I used to visit my family there when I was younger, and my great aunt makes amazing Indonesian food. I was 5 and I almost threw a fit when I had to go back to canada.

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Mad Poster
#38 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GabyBee
Not Deep Space Nine.
I would feel compelled to direct all manner of hate and rage towards you for this, if it weren't for this later bit-

Quote: Originally posted by GabyBee
Dream job: Benevolent...ish dictator of the human race. I will pull strings where strings don't need to be pulled!

I can respect that. I have similar aspirations- minus the benevolence!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
#39 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 9:00 AM
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'10"

FAVORITES
Food: Chicken caesar salad, portobello mushroom sandwich
Drink: Vodka mixed with various things, water
Book: Conversations With God (On audio, I don't have patience for actual words on paper anymore.. #Sad)... DRAGON'S FAT CAT.
Music: Evanescence, Disturbed, Dope, Radiohead, Porcelain and the Tramps
Movie: SE7EN, Stardust, Fun With Dick And Jane, The Hobbit
TV shows: Real Time w/Bill Maher, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, South Park, Supernatural, American Horror Story, Law & Order SVU, Family Guy, Futurama, Ghost Hunters, A Haunting (My one pure junk TV show, since I don't Do "reality" TV)
Place: Anywhere but Earth...
School subject: Recess
Sport: Is there one where you just sit down and do nothing? IDK the name for it if there is, but that's the one that is my favorite sport. Y u has sport section but not video game section?
Video Game: Ah, that's better. .Hack//GU & .Hack
Male actor: Lee Pace, Luke Evans, Morgan Freeman
Female Actor: Mariska Hargitay, Jessica Lange, Michelle Pfeiffer

LIFE
Siblings: Two older brothers
Dream job: Is there one where you get paid to just sit down and do nothing? IDK the name for it if there is, but that's the one that is my dream job. Key word here is "dream".
Fears: Spiders, heights, cars (Or as I like to call them, death machines.)
Piercings: Used to have a few in both earlobes, but they're closing up because I've been too lazy to wear earrings for years now....
Languages: American English and some phrases here and there in everything else
Hobbies: Drawing, gaming, writing

MTS
Reason behind username: Nope
Why you joined: 'Cause Sims?
First username: Same one.
Year you joined: 2008

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Scholar
#40 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:43 PM Last edited by tsyokawe : 18th Dec 2014 at 1:31 AM.
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian and Native American
Height: 5' 10"

FAVORITES
Food: sticky rice, fish, chocolate
Drink: coffee with lotsa cream
Book: To Kill a Mocking Bird; Life Before Man (Atwood); Audobon Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Birds
Music: Rock, Country, Hip Hop, Swing, Big Band, Bluegrass, (Music grows on me, can't help it - I like most all of it.)
Movie: Murphy's Romance; Cat on a Hot Tin Roof; The Best Years of Our Lives; To Hell and Back; Oklahoma; My Fair Lady;
The Flowerdrum Song; Moonstruck; Thunderheart; Operation Petticoat, (and dozens more)
TV shows: NCIS: LA; Midsomer Murders; Elementary; Call the Midwife; Downton Abbey; Nova; everything Star Trek!
Place: Hell or Hawaii, as long as I was in my late husband's arms...
School subject: Science
Sport: Football (American); Figure-Skating
Male actor: Paul Newman
Female Actor: Bette Davis

LIFE
Siblings: Three brothers
Dream job: Biogeneticist
Fears: Losing use of my limbs
Piercings: 2 in each ear.
Languages: At some point in my life? Japanese; Spanish; German; and English
Hobbies: nowadays it's all just the internet - I used to sew, embroider, crochet, bead, garden, dance, walk, run, bike, and read.

MTS
Reason behind username: Crows are my favorite people. Tsyokawe is Mohawk for Crow.
Why you joined: Probably for the downloads and advice. I seem to remember reading lotsa posts on fixing problems with the game.
First username: ever? I think it was Missy back in 2000, when I joined a political forum to tell people what a boob GW was.
Year you joined: 2013
Page 2 of 2