Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 2:40 AM
Default Getting to know the simmer
I saw this on Tumblr and thought it would be fun to get to know each other better. I've edited the last part to match MTS instead of Tumblr

Let me begin:

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 1.70 m / 5' 7"

FAVORITES
Food: Lasagna, carrot cake
Drink: Chai tea, banana milkshake
Book: Lord of the Flies, The Master and Margarita, Something Wicked This Way Comes, A Song of Ice and Fire
Music: Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, The Beatles, The Strokes
Movie: Edward Scissorhands, Inception, Fight Club, The Truman Show, The Royal Tenenbaums
TV shows: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Dexter, True Detective
Place: Kencho-ji Temple in Kamakura, Japan
School subject: Math
Sport: F1
Male actor: Johnny Depp
Female Actor: Julianne Moore

LIFE
Siblings: One brother
Dream job: Architect & furniture and fashion designer & 3D animator (lol)
Fears: Solitude
Piercings: Four on ears and one on nose
Languages: Spanish, English, French and a little Swedish
Hobbies: Architecture, photography, fashion design, travelling, reading, creating for TS games, painting, drawing, writing

MTS
Reason behind username: aninyosaloh is 'hola soy Nina' (Hello I'm Nina in Spanish) bakwards. And I added the vampire part some months after I registered, don't really know why lol
Why you joined: To download a Jack Skellington sim for TS2, and then I discovered the amazing community behind it all
First username: aninyosaloh
Year you joined: 2008

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 3:17 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 11th Dec 2014 at 6:10 PM.
STATS
Gender: Tricky to Say, but is Physically Female from birth to now. Was diagnosed with a hormonal fertility issue that classifies me as both male and female due to competing levels of testosterone and estrogen on Halloween 2012 (This scared me as I want to have a baby in real life and this condition affects fertility. When I was a little girl, I wanted to become a teacher of all sorts of subjects like my father and what better way than to have kids and mold them to be shining examples of humanity?)
Ethnicity: Different Western European\Southern European\Eastern European Blends mixed with Cherokee, Lenni Lenape and Navajo Native American.
Height: 165 cm \ 5'3.75"

FAVORITES
Food: Franchise Restaurants' Food, Sushi, Pasta, Claey's Hard Candies, My Bacon Mac Casserole.
Drink: Spring Water, Milk of all Flavors, Cola (I tend to mix Coke and Pepsi)
Book: I don't read novels when I'm busy writing my own, but I do love a Trashy novel. Any trashy novel aimed at geeks.
Music:
Eurodance (Sexcore, Bubblegum, House)
Eurobeat (This music may induce seizures in certain people due to the hyperdrive speed)
Metal (A good headbanger is great in between therapy sessions)
Hard Rock (Stuff to thrash to)
R&B (Marvin Gaye and Barry White...Can't go wrong)
Hip-Hop (Rap before the "Cranked Bass" era)
Classical (Got this love through Looney Tunes, of all place)
Novelty Hits (Parodies and Silly, Jokey Song).
Triumphant Musical Number Songs from Disney don't hurt.
Movies:
Wayne's World 1,
Toys,
Frozen,
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (The fact A:TLE was about a linguist and I'm a linguist since my mother taught me Spanish and yearned to know is reason enough. Plus it's the other production featuring Leonard Nimoy using a fictional language developed by the man who made the alien languages of the Star Trek: The Original Series)
A Christmas Story ("Oh my God, I shot my eye out!")
TV Shows:
The Big Bang Theory
Bill Nye the Science Guy
Saturday Night Live
Anime (Magical Girl, MonColle (Monster Collecting) and Mecha)
Chowder (When I go to the supermarket, I can't help but point out the Chowder equivalent of each piece of produce and made pummelos sound violent: "You can eat them once you beat them.")
The Western-Washington-centric Almost Live!
Place: South Jackson Street and 5th Avenue South in Seattle (This location is where the International District's spirit is alive and well. It is the hub where charter buses, transit buses and underground, subway-like buses all meet)
School Subject: The Arts and Socialization Periods like Lunch and Recess (the latter two may not count as subjects, but street smarts is a subject neglected in the academic environment, but should be counted for the lessons in action.)
Sport: Soccer (Football to those outside the US), Football, Basketball and Baseball (My arm was so deadly, I would have made my teacher's wife angry if I injured him and they wanted another baby.)
Male Actor:
Dana Carvey (he's hilarious if you give him a chance to strike out on his own)
Leonard Nimoy (I'll remember him for the logical figure who erred ever so slightly when he's gone)
Josh Gad (The fact Disney hired him in spite of his record of satirizing Mormons with Matt and Trey of South Park is acknowledgement enough to say they crank out whores every few years. Even the Osbourne women, Sharon and Kelly have lent their voices to Disney cartoons on TV.)

Female Actor:
Kristen Schaal (This was the catalyst of the loosening of standards at Disney's Standards and Practices in hiring. I watched the clip of her define older men who prey upon young women "Redenbacher" so there was an analogous term that was counterpart to "Cougar")
Sharon Osborne (When I heard her voice a mother pirate, I sometimes lift that voice, mentally and apply it to footage of a British Shorthair mother cat and her kittens)
Cree Summer (One of the most recognized Native Canadian (Canadian equivalent to Native American) vocal artists, getting her start on Inspector Gadget as Gadget's niece, Penny. She voiced various little girls throughout the 1990s and starting with Atlantis: The Lost Empire, she began voicing adults. Her most infamous role was Foxxy Love, a promiscuous send up to Hanna-Barbera's sleuth and musician titles in the catalog in the show Drawn Together.)

LIFE
Siblings: Had an older sister, threw her out for disobedience and has disappeared since (I never like her treatment of me. She tried killing me when I was five with a push down the stairs. I survived but the fact it surfaced was reason to have a mild distrust of people.)
Dream Job: To achieve Game and Gaming Goddess Status (Miyamoto-san, Naka-san and Mr. Wright...I'll see you gentlemen later!)
Fears: Isolation, Illness, Ill Willed People, Falling from great height to land on hard ground or freezing water and Dying Young
Piercings: Had piercings, but I heal quickly, so no holes!
Languages: English, Spanish of all branches, French, German, Italian and Japanese. Can pass through in Mandarin.
Hobbies: Drawing, Inking, Coloring and Creating My Own Manga; Designing Games and Other programs and writing books and scripts.

MTS
Reason behind username: I have a fondness for pandas that exploded into a running gag and I do not have that much in the way of panda goods.
Why you joined: I was a relative Noob at the time and joined for the mods and skins that were part of the community. Wasn't until a few years back I seriously added my opinions on issues both sim and non-sim related.
First Username: Still have it.
Year you joined: Dec 2004

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 3:25 AM
Race/Ethnicity: White girl
Height: 5'5

FAVORITES
Food: Cake, organic ramen and gnocchi
Drink: Chocolate milk and chai tea
Book: Hold Still, The Leviathan series
Music: Too much!
Movie: Atlantis: The Lost Empire, The Last Unicorn, Mystery Men, Hackers and Flubber
TV shows: Supernatural, The X Files, The Lone Gunmen, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, Star Trek
Place: My sister's house
School subject: Art
Sport: Target shooting
Male actor: Billy Drago, Anthony Hopkins, Bela Lugosi
Female Actor: Clara Bow

LIFE
Siblings: One sister, one brother
Dream job: Getting paid to draw, owning an antique shop
Fears: Being alone in the dark
Piercings: Just my ears so far
Languages: Just English (and by that, I mean hillbilly/redneck English, y'all)
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, hanging out in cemeteries, looking up info about UFO sightings, pretending to be normal

MTS
Reason behind username: I've had an unhealthy obsession with death since I was about 10. Also, I like the character from Supernatural
Why you joined: To download stuffs :3
First username: IAmDeath
Year you joined: 2013

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 5:03 AM Last edited by TigerAnne : 13th Dec 2014 at 5:53 AM.
STATS
Ethnicity: White
Height: 169 cm

FAVORITES
Food: Home-made pizza, lasagna, tacos
Drink: Apple cider, orange juice
Book: Harry Potter series, Where Monsters Dwell,
Music: Alternative rock
Movies: Sherlock Holmes, The Others, Atonement, Twister(!), Lord of the Rings Triology
TV Shows: Ripper Street, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Dalziel & Pascoe, Midsomer Murders, Penny Dreadful, Inspector Morse
Place: The internet, lolz!
School Subject: English, history, swim training (actual subject where I'm from), workshop
Sport: Swimming :D
Male Actor: Richard Armitage, Joseph Mawle, Ioan Gruffudd, John Simm, Philip Glennister
Female Actor: Keely Hawes, Emma Watson

LIFE
Siblings: No
Dream Job: Illustrious author
Fears: Chaos, loss of control, SLUGS, falling, fear itself
Piercings: My ears are pierced twice
Languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French, a tiny bit of German, plus sooper seekrit first language
Hobbies: Playing Sims, writing (mostly crackfics), studying criminal cases,

MTS
Reason behind username: "Tiger" refers to "Tasmanian Tiger", thylacine. I believe! "Anne" has to do with a lullyby my Dad used to sing.
Why you joined: To discuss Sims, I guess?
First Username: This account has always been TigerAnne.
Year you joined: 2011, but I had a previous account many years before. (Back when it was called "Sims 2 Community")
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 6:22 AM
STATS
Ethnicity: Chinese.
Height: 162cm / 5' 2"

FAVORITES
Food: French fries, burgers, fast food. I also like chocolate candies and wantan noodles.
Drink: Water or apple juice.
Book: Most things by Enid Blyton, or more recently, the Wimpy Kid Diaries.
Music: Game soundtracks.
Movies: Jungle Book and Lion King.
TV Shows: I don't really watch TV.
Place: New York City, I want to go there on a tour at least once.
Sport: Baseball or taekwondo, in terms of being a spectator.
Male Actor: Johnny Depp.
Female Actor: Scarlett Johannson.

LIFE
Siblings: One little brother.
Dream Job: Working on my own terms without being beholden to anyone for too long.
Fears: Heights, roaches, death.
Piercings: None. I wish I had gotten my ears done as a kid, I want earrings.
Languages: English, Malay, a bit of Japanese, and I can understand Mandarin but not reply in it.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games including the Sims series.

MTS
Reason behind username: It was a username I picked out of a hat and used on DeviantArt first. I just liked the sound of it.
Why you joined: To download sim mods, then discuss them.
First Username: Still using it.
Year you joined: 2013

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Inventor
#6 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 10:41 AM
Height: Not sure, about 5' 8 I think.

FAVORITES
Food: Pizza (Plain Cheese&Tomato Only), My Home-made Pancakes
Drink: Water, Monster Energy Drink
Book: I don't read books much, I feel like I don't have enough of a selection to have a favourite.
Music: Tarja Turunen, Otep, Kidney Thieves, Orgy, Staind, Within Temptation, Blaqk Audio... I could go on...
Movie: The Mummy, V for Vendetta, Memoirs of a Geisha... I don't really know about favourites, because there are movies I liked more than these, but these are a few of the ones I can happily watch over and over again.
TV shows: The Walking Dead, Black Sails, Vikings, Game of Thrones, Star Trek TNG, Dragonball Z... Too many to list.
Place: "Our" pond, a little man-made frog pond that was set up in the woods years ago, it's got a little fence around it and my partner and I would spend ages sat on the little wooden deck they built. It's amazing.
School subject: I didn't have one. I hated school and what they considered "teaching" or "learning".
Sport: Not really into sports, but I can have fun watching Pro Wrestling.
Male actor: Dude, I can't even. I have a full on mental harem, I really can't pick one... But if I'm forced to, right now I'd go with Timothy Olyphant.
Female Actor: Ellen Page, Helena Bonham Carter... I don't pay much attention to female actresses, to be honest.

LIFE
Siblings: A sister.
Dream job: Children's book writer & Illustrator, or a Stay-at-Home Mother & Home Educator.
Fears: Losing my partner.
Piercings: Just my lip, at the bottom in the middle. Ears failed... Twice... Not bothering with THAT again.
Languages: English.
Hobbies: Various crafting, drawing, playing games and singing.

MTS
Reason behind username: I wanted something that sounded good for a sims website, and it actually became my name all over the web.
Why you joined: To download some fox ears and tail for my sims
First username: The same but with no capitals.
Year you joined: 2009, apparently.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 12:25 PM
Race/Ethnicity: Southeast Asian --> Filipino
Height: 1.50 m / 4' 11"

FAVORITES
Food: Chop Suey (Stir fried vegetables)
Drink: Cola, Iced choco
Book: Anything about astronomy and outer space
Music: Taylor Swift, Angela Aki, Air Supply
Movie: FFVII: Advent Children
TV shows: not really into tv shows
Place: Somewhere perfect for stargazing
School subject: Biology/Chemistry
Sport: Basketball
Male actor: none
Female Actor: none (sorry )

LIFE
Siblings: One brother, Two sisters (I'm the youngest)
Dream job: Musician
Fears: snakes, drowning, being betrayed by someone close to you
Piercings: ears
Languages: English, Filipino
Hobbies: Video games, drawing, music, photo editing

MTS
Reason behind username: Ai-Ai was my kid nickname. ai squared
Why you joined: I was looking for a realistic skintone for TS2. Then I bumped to this site and quickly registered. Totally no regrets joining here.
First username: aisquared
Year you joined: 2011
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 12:29 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 11th Dec 2014 at 12:41 PM.
Race/Ethnicity: White/English (1/4 Welsh)
Height: 5'5 or so

FAVORITES
Food: Hard-shell Tacos with lots of mince, cheese and sour cream
Drink: Anything fruity, though I'm not a fan of alcohol
Book: Paper Towns - John Green, I guess. Or Looking for Alaska. I don't really read much.
Music: Guns n Roses, but a lot of the time I'm listening to this playlist I found on youtube of songs featured in Scrubs
Movie: Fight Club or Sixteen Candles
TV shows: Scrubs, Breaking Bad, Bob's Burgers, Undergrads, Friends, American Dad.
Place: either Aberystwyth, or my childhood home.
School subject: In school: Media studies, in college: Psychology. Then in Uni I guess my Cognitive Psych module was the best this semester.
Sport: I hate sports so much, it makes me sad that whenever I make my Simself her default OTH is sports. Also I'm really good at them. I hate it.
Male actor: Edward Norton... or Jon Cryer, because lately I've been watching a lot of Two and a half men, and Pretty in Pink is in my top 5 favourite movies.
Female Actor: Molly Ringwald I guess? She does feature in like... most films I own.

LIFE
Siblings: 1 older sister, 2 younger brothers (one turned 10 today ) and 2 younger sisters
Dream job: A Doctor... but one with more flexible hours and free time. or maybe something with Psychology because I really enjoy it. But also a stay at home Mum for a whiiile.
Fears: Failing things, Ghosts (I believe they don't exist, but that's mainly so that I'm less scared of them) and Needles, but I'm getting over that.
Piercings: None
Languages: English, but I can pronounce a lot of Japanese words correctly because I spent a lot of my teenage years singing along to Japanese songs
Hobbies: Artsy fartsy craft stuff when I have the time, watching movies, playing videogames.

MTS
Reason behind username: I used it on a different site when I was 12, then just... went with it, without thinking about how I will forever be presumed to be 12.
Why you joined: I don't remember specifically what I wanted to download, but just to download stuff. To me this is the best website to download anything from.
First username: on here? BigSimsFan12 ...I didn't know we could change it that often?
Year you joined: I don't remember. I think it was 2008. I stopped using this site though in about 2011 because I only had a computer that could barely run Sims 2, let alone CC for it. Then I appeared again in late 2013 for downloads, and now I've been stuck to the community like glue for about a year now. I can't believe I only used this site for downloads before

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#10 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 1:10 PM Last edited by stitch_too : 12th Dec 2014 at 9:15 PM.
Name: Karen
Race/Ethnicity: white
Height: 4' 11"

Favourites
Food: Chinese, Sushi and carrot cake
Drink: tea, diet coke, dr pepper and root beer when I can get my hands on some
Book: Harry Potter, Horrible Histories
Music: Eurythmics, Annie Lennox
Movie: Lilo & Stitch
TV Shows: House, Monk and Poirot
Place: at home :P
School Subject: history, art and English
Sport: baseball
Male Actor: David Suchet
Female Actor: Audrey Hepburn

Life
Siblings: sister and brother
Dream Job: librarian
Fears: death
Piercings: just me lugs. had them done for my 7th birthday.
Languages: English
Hobbies: reading and making cards

MTS
Reason behind username: I adore Stitch.
Why you joined: for Sim mods n stuff
First username: the one I have
Year you joined: can't remember.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Theorist
#11 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 1:49 PM Last edited by Shoosh Malooka : 11th Dec 2014 at 2:40 PM.
Name: Agador Spartacus. I'm not giving my name.
Race/Ethnicity: Half human, half monkey, half wolf.
Height: 5' 6"

FAVORITES
Food: XO fried rice, sushi, brie cheese.
Drink: Diet Coke.
Book: The Night My Mother Met Bruce Lee - Observations on Not Fitting In.
Music: Dark Psytrance, Mitch Murder, Emika, and this stuff.
Movie: Freddy Krueger movies and terrible movies like The Happening and The Cell.
TV shows: The Walking Dead.
Place: Anywhere away from future criminal children, there is also a Buddhist temple in the area but I don't feel right hanging out there.
School subject: I failed high school. Also grade school.
Sport: I hate sports. If working out is a sport, then I pick that. Not weights or anything, just exercise.
Male actor: Greg Sestero
Female Actor: Juliette Danielle

LIFE
Siblings: Older sister. She's deceased from colon cancer. She worked at KFC and brought leftover chicken every night as her food.
Dream job: Art Director, not that it's going to happen.
Fears: That I'm going to get what's coming to me. That I'm going to get cancer and die slowly and painfully while the hospital performs procedures to milk the insurance.
Piercings: Both ears are pierced.
Languages: Transitional English, also I'm fluent in Stupid.
Hobbies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, printing things out at Kinko's, Renderosity, HowDesign, just trying to make good graphic art without looking pretentious.

MTS
Reason behind username: TS3 when an adult female with childish trait plays with the toy house they sometimes say "shoosh malooka."
Why you joined: To download TS3 stuff and upload my stuff.
First username: hotload06, I don't know.
Year you joined: 2009 I think. Obama was already president and now he's becoming a lame duck.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 6:10 PM
Race/Ethnicity: Czech/Native
Height: 5'3

FAVORITES
Food: Donair or a roast chicken
Drink: Large Triple Triple from Tim's x 3
Book: The Belgariad Series
Music: Cradle of Filth, Apocalyptica, NIN
Movie: V for Vendetta, Fight Club,
TV shows: Don't watch TV
Place: Middle of the woods
School subject: Addictions Therapies
Sport: Hockey eh
Male actor: Timothy Olyphant or Anthony Hopkins
Female Actor: Jodie Foster or Olga Kurylenko

LIFE
Siblings: One brother, two sisters
Dream job: Modeling full time
Fears: Eve won't have everything she needs
Piercings: Oh god .. not getting into the deets
Languages: Canadian .. so a horrible mix of French and English, with a bit of Newf in there for good measure.
Hobbies: Writing, gaming, painting

MTS
Reason behind username: Cradle of Filth pretty much owns my soul. It means a drug like addiction to the woman in question
Why you joined: I think I had a tearing graphics issue and had no idea how to fix it.
First username: gothikax0x
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 9:54 PM Last edited by budwinys : 11th Dec 2014 at 10:09 PM.
Height: 5'4

FAVORITES
Food: Burgers, Fries, candy, fruit, popcorn, chicken (fried or grilled, doesn't matter, it's chicken),
Drink: English tea, coffee, coke zero/diet root beer
Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns/The Scarlet Letter/Macbeth (Do plays count?)/ anything dramatic and exciting.
Music: Korn, Disturbed, Otep, Deamau5 and... The Ink Spots.
Movie: I don't watch movies often. Disney movies, I guess? It has to keep my childlike attention span or else I'm leaving and playing a video game.
TV shows: The Walking Dead, Re-runs of Gilligan's Island and Three's Company, Being Human (U.K.), Doctor Who occasionally... again, short attention span for watching things.
Place: My bedroom, under the covers. Failing that, anywhere intriguing yet low-stress.
School subject: English and tech classes (Word Processing, Computers and Applications, Web Design, etc. I loved those.)
Sport: lol sports
Male actor: Uuuuuuum. I like Liam Neeson. I might also be borderline obsessed with Aidan Turner, but anyone who has seen that man would be.
Female Actor: Uuuuuum. Again, don't watch much, so I dunno. Angelina Jolie's been is pretty cool, I guess.

LIFE
Siblings: I have a puppy-brother named Duffy. Other than that, I'm an only child.
Dream job: I dunno. I would love to travel and explore, but not deal with people often unless I want to. If anyone know what kind of job that is, let me know. :P
Fears: Spiders and the death of my parents.
Piercings: None whatsoever, though I'd like to get my ears pierced sometime. Maybe a nose stud if I'm feeling adventurous one day.
Languages: English, y un poco Español. No mucho.
Hobbies: Drawing little stick people doing stupid things, crappy zentangling, playing video games and converting sims hairstyles to other games, sleeping.

MTS
Reason behind username: Well, Buddy was my childhood/early teen years doggy, and his formal name was Budwin. Mom and I added the YS because he's a Yorkshire Terrier, but we didn't capitalize any of it, so... budwinys.
Why you joined: Mom and I wanted to download stuff for the Sims 2. We were so excited for all of the cool stuff! :P
First username: budwinys
Year you joined: 2007
Mad Poster
#14 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 10:24 PM
Height: 5'7

FAVORITES
Food:
Chicken Tikka Masala
Drink: Diet Coke. I'm not much of a booze drinker nowadays but fuck if I can't put down some Goddamn Coke.
Book: A little hard to pin down, I have quite a few that could count. Although I suppose I could narrow it down to three books. Black Notice, The Last Precinct or Blow Fly, all by Patricia Cornwell.
Music: Industrial, metal, anything weird. Think BlutEngel. Think Ultra Sheriff.
Movie: Hmmm. Not really sure tbh.
TV shows: Gravity Falls, South Park, Bob's Burgers, to name a few. Russell Howard's Good News, Have I Got News For You, Mock the Week...Or at least Mock the Week before the talented comedians fucked off.
Place: Does the internet count? >.>
School subject: Lunchtime.
Sport: ahahahahahahahaha good joke
Male actor: David Tennant.
Female Actor: Kate Mulgrew or Lucy Lawless. I swear I'm not just picking actors/actresses I fancy. Honest.

LIFE
Siblings:
Um. I never really know how to answer this. I had one sister and now I don't?
Dream job: Author.
Fears: Never amounting to anything. Being a useless sack of shit until the day I die.
Piercings: Just ears and lip atm. I used to have both eyebrows done twice as well though.
Languages: English. And bullshit.
Hobbies: Writing, gaming, and singing.

MTS
Reason behind username:
It's a username I made up on the spot before I even joined, on another website. It's not horribly embarrassing and I still actually like it, so why the hell not?
Why you joined: For the downloads. I didn't realise there was an actual forum for literally years. Embarrassing.
First username: Dazwivenhoe. "Daz" was a dumb nickname I wanted to be known by when I was 12/13 ish, and Wivenhoe is the small village I grew up in, and obviously still lived in when I made that name.
Year you joined: 2006
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 11:49 PM
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian/Canadian
Height: 5,2

FAVORITES
Food: Pizza!
Drink: Roobios Chai and Vanilla Chai tea
Book: Harry Potter, The Book Thief, The Wanderer
Music: Coldplay, The National, Gnarls Barkley, The Gorillaz, Adele, Amy Winehouse
Movie: The Book Thief, HARRY POTTER
TV shows: Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, Hannibal, Sherlock, Supernatural
Place: Manchester, England
School subject: English
Sport: Ski racing
Male actor: Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Aaron Paul
Female Actor: Emma Watson and Karen Gillan

LIFE
Dream job: Psychiatrist or a criminal psychologist. (I love psychology and the idea of working in law enforcement)
Fears: Never being able to calm down.
Piercings: Just one on each ear.
Languages: English and French Canadian.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, skiing, karate, procrastinating, gaming and singing (badly)

MTS
Reason behind username:...I was sleep deprived and hungry...
Why you joined: To get more involved with Sims 3, and I also wanted a better place to download other than the exchange. (I was not a smart noob)
First username: Still have it.
Year you joined: 2014
Mad Poster
#16 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by quesadildos
Place: Manchester, England

My hometown is near Manchester. Every weekend between the ages of 13-16 I'd hop on a train into the city to buy myself some 'alternative clothing' at Afflecks Palace and a footlong hotdog at the hotdog stand on Market Street :D

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#17 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 2:31 AM
Uh-oh - always makes me nervous when Mancunians are about.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#18 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Uh-oh - always makes me nervous when Mancunians are about.

I am probably one of the least Mancunian people I have ever met
I understand none of the lingo, my accent is more welsh/southern mix with a tiny hint of northern and I've never eaten a pasty in my life.

Scholar
#19 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 6:02 AM
Okay sure, why not ...

Race/Ethnicity: New Zealander (that's what I always put on the census forms, though when it matters to be precise, I'm half NZ European, half Maori)
Height: Approximately 5'10" last time I measured

FAVORITES
Food: Steaks, breads, spicy noodles
Drink: Tea, iced tea, ginger ale/beer
Book: Don't read much these days, but when I did (back in school), I read the Shannara books quite religiously
Music: Heavy metal, hard rock, gangsta rap (if the lyrics are clever enough), 80s pop
Movie: Avatar
TV shows: The Walking Dead
Place: The American Northwest
School subject:
Sport: Archery
Male actor: Click here
Female Actor: Dame Maggie Smith

LIFE
Siblings: Half-sister, never met
Dream job: Not really sure, it varies from a game dev, to a mechanic, to a gigolo
Fears: My father wanting to get back in contact
Piercings: Zip, but I've often thought about some rings in one of my eyebrows or something
Languages: English, l33t
Hobbies: Comedy, gaming, attempting to charm anybody lacking a Y chromosome

MTS
Reason behind username: Fenton Park is the name of the suburb I live in and ninjas are my favourite historical (and mythological) figures. I also use 'ninja' as a term of endearment.
Why you joined: The official forums took too long to load on 56k, so I came here instead
First username: Well, I typed in "ELiTEAzNbOifromTHASOUFSIDE" first ... but it was already taken.
Year you joined: 2012

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Scholar
#20 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 8:36 AM
Height: 5'10.5" or 179 cm.

FAVORITES
Food: kettle corn, banana ice cream, cookie dough ice cream
Drink: half seltzer water and half lemonade, apple juice, orange juice
Book: Before I Fall (ultimate favorite), Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Mortal Instruments, Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, The Knife of Never Letting Go
Music: Taylor Swift, Colton Dixon, Fall Out Boy, Skillet, Fireflight, Sara Bareilles, 30 Seconds to Mars
Movie: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
TV shows: My Mad Fat Diary
Place: the beach, the mountains, waterfalls, rural North Carolina
School subject: English
Sport: lol
Male actor: Jamie Campbell Bower
Female Actor: Evanna Lynch

LIFE
Siblings: one sister who is my bestest friend
Dream job: Librarian (which I'm in school for) or author
Fears: loneliness, rejection, heights, genocide
Piercings: just my ears
Languages: English and Spanish
Hobbies: reading, playing and creating for The Sims, playing dumb games about farming, baking, and sleeping

MTS
Reason behind username: It was my username for my school account in high school, and I was feeling uncreative.
Why you joined: to download stuff, which took me a few months to figure out...and it was a few years before I started going on the forums, which I didn't know existed.
First username: efolger997
Year you joined: 2010

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#21 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 12:32 PM
Race/Ethnicity: Human
Height: Short

FAVORITES
Food: Lasagna, Lobster
Drink: Coffee
Book: Anything by John Grisham, Stephen King, lots of others
Music: Classic rock n' roll
Movie: The Year of Living Dangerously
TV shows: none.
Place: Paris, France
School subject: (that was too long ago...)
Sport: Getting up in the morning
Male actor: Richard Gere
Female Actor: Meryl Streep

LIFE
Siblings: One brother, one sister
Dream job: Independently wealthy
Fears: Never enough money
Piercings: none
Languages: English, Maine
Hobbies: Reading, writing essays.

MTS
Reason behind username: It's my name.
Why you joined: Because I needed stuff for the game.
First username: Same
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 6:53 PM
Height: Medium Height

FAVORITES
Food: Cottage pie.
Drink: Tea with no sugar and water
Book: Diary of a wimpy kid
Music: Pop Music
Movie: Titanic & Marley and me
TV shows: The Big bang theory, the Simpsons and Mrs Browns Boys
Place: Wales and Paris
School subject: Photography Without a doubt
Sport: Swimming and Badminton
Male actor: Johnny deep And Leonardo DiCaprio
Female Actor: Scarlett Johansson

LIFE
Siblings: only child
Dream job: Photographer
Fears: Anything paranormal and Heights
Piercings: Earlobes
Languages: English and a bit of French
Hobbies: Badminton, Swimming, Simming, Drawing, PS2, PS3 (when i get it for Christmas) and Sleeping

MTS
Reason behind username: I like The sims, i think it is cool and my birthday is on the 22nd of a month
Why you joined: I made this account only to get TS3 downloads in February this year but when i needed help finding a graphics card for the sims 4 in September this year i decide to try the forum out (I probably will be getting a Laptop in 1 or 2 years) and because i got quite a bit of help bit other member i chose to stay on the forum, i mainly go on the Off Topic Discussion part of the site.
First username: coolsim22
Year you joined: February 2014, i started using the forum in September 2014
Theorist
#23 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 7:22 PM
Race/Ethnicity: Chinese (born in the US, don't speak a lick of Chinese)
Height: 5' 10"

FAVORITES
Food: Double cheeseburgers, mushroom pizza, crab alfredo, pretty much anything w/cheese or any dessert w/chocolate
Drink: Coke or Pepsi
Book: service manual for my car
Music: Delerium, Enigma, anything new age genre
Movie: Lord of the Rings
TV shows: Amazing Race, Game of Thrones, Tudors, Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Luther, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Downton Abbey, Sons of Anarchy, House of Cards, Walking Dead, Battlestar Galactica '04
Place: Home
School subject: Driver's Ed
Sport: Yeah, right.
Male actor: Michael Hogan
Female Actor: Christina Hendricks

LIFE
Siblings: Two sisters
Dream job: Porn star
Fears: Anything health/medical related, car crashes, plane crashes
Piercings: None
Languages: English, enough Spanish to get the gist of what I heard... 10-minutes later.
Hobbies: Sex, cars, computers, electronics, computer games, laying around being lazy like cats do

MTS
Reason behind username: Gnats like my computer monitor in a dark room and I hate them, I make them go splat.
Why you joined: To see if there was a way to give TS2 sims bigger boobs.
First username: same

Resident wet blanket.
Alchemist
#24 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 8:40 PM
Race/Ethnicity: White/American/Dad's family was Scottish/I think Mom's was Welsh?
Height: 5'5", I don't speak metric

FAVORITES
Food: Meatloaf when made correctly
Drink: Milk (off and on; I am lactose intolerant occasionally)
Book: Wake by Lisa McMann
Music: Linkin Park
Movie: I have no idea
TV shows: Revenge and a bunch of cartoons
Place: Italy
School subject: Oddly enough, I think I enjoyed history the most in high school. Maybe because it was easy.
Sport: Lolol none
Male actor: None
Female Actor: None

LIFE
Siblings: Three sisters
Dream job: Linguist/interpreter/translator. Something involving languages, basically.
Fears: Being stuck in a job I hate, never being able to live independently, my autism, ending up alone, losing loved ones, earthquakes, insects of any kind
Piercings: Nopenopenope
Languages: English sometimes; learning Italian and Japanese
Hobbies: Writing, reading, gaming, overthinking things, singing even though I can't sing. Did I say writing already?

MTS
Reason behind username: I've been using cupcake12 since I was seven, and I added the winx part a few years later, because I was (and kind of still am) obsessed with a show called Winx Club. I honestly don't remember where cupcake12 came from...
Why you joined: The first thing I remember downloading was a Peach's castle for TS2, so let's say that's why I joined.
First username: You're looking at it.
Scholar
#25 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 9:18 PM
Height: 5'2

FAVORITES
Food: Chicken, especially Nando's, chocolate, crisps, I am fat
Drink: Mailbu, Pepsi Max
Book: Harry Potter, Chaos Walking series
Music: Power metal
Movie: Ice Age
TV shows: Casualty, 24
Place: Home
School subject: German
Sport: F1

LIFE
Dream job: Translator
Fears: Never finding a partner
Piercings: I used to have ears pierced, but they got infected.
Languages: English, studying a degree in German and Spanish
Hobbies: Gaming, watching wrestling, writing crappy stories

MTS
Reason behind username: I'm Natalie and Rey Mysterio is my favourite wrestler... hence 619.
Why you joined: To download pretty stuff for my Sims, then I finally found the forum...
First username: This one
Year you joined: 2011 apparently, started posting this year but I've had a few accounts since probably 2006.
Page 1 of 2