Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 6:20 PM
Default Kill or Save
This game is really popular on another forum I go on so I thought I would bring it here.

This is a game where you have to kill or save a person. How about we call that person Bob. (This name was COMPLETELY and RANDOMLY chosen.)

The object of the game is to either kill or save Bob for as long as possible. The first post (me) kills Bob, and the next saves him, and so on. Confused? Here's an example:

Post 1: Bob is walking down the street, when suddenly he gets run over by a car! (Kill)
Post 2: But the car swerves and misses Bob by a hair! (Save)
Post 3: BUT, Bob is bald! (Kill)
Post 4: Luckily Bob was wearing a wig that day! (Save)

And so on!

There are only two rules:
1. Keep it PG-13. We don't need to read excessive gore
2. Try to leave the possibilities open for Bob to be killed/saved for a long as possible.

I'll start.

Bob is walking down the street, when suddenly a piano is pushed out of a window from the buillding above, and it starts falling towards Bob. (Kill)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 6:37 PM
Bob looks up and see the falling piano (poor piano!), and steps quickly out of its way. (Save)

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 7:00 PM
Bob watches the piano fall now he is safe a very strong gust of wind caused the piano to move making it fall towards Bob again. (kill)
Inventor
#4 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 7:41 PM
Bob realises he can't save himself, so he show how strong he is by catching the piano and saving it from certain death, and is crushed under it as his arms collapse from the weight. (kill)

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 7:58 PM
Bob screams for help, suddenly out of nowhere superman appears, takes Bob and the piano to hospital. After superman drops of Bob at the hospital he goes home, taking the piano with him to give it to his mother who had been looking on ebay for many year to find a cheap piano. (save)
Inventor
#6 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 8:35 PM
Bob is lying in his hospital bed, when suddenly, the fire alarm goes off, and the patients have to be evacuated. poor Bob is forgotten about. (kill)

Scholar
#7 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 8:41 PM
Justin Bieber takes this as an opportunity to take him out, he walked into his room and started singing his horrible shitty music. (Kill)

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Inventor
#8 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 9:12 PM
my Oscar decides to claw Bieber to bits, thus saving Bob! (save)

Scholar
#9 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 10:08 PM Last edited by IrishA03 : 12th Dec 2014 at 11:24 PM.
But, Bob secretly loves Justin Bieber that he dies of a broken heart! (Die)
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 10:47 PM
Bob woke up and found out it was all a dream. (save)
Inventor
#11 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 10:50 PM
Bob looks to the end of his bed and sees a black and white cat sleeping. the cat is Oscar, who wakes up, looks at Bob with a wicked glint in his eye...(kill)

Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:01 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 12th Dec 2014 at 11:38 PM.
Bob stares at the cat for a few minute, suddenly... Oscar start talking to Bob, Bob was so shocked he thought he was having a dream in a dream, so he decided to jump out the hospital to find out whether he was dreaming or not. (kill)
Inventor
#13 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:22 PM
erm, @coolsim22, I thought Bob was in hospital?

anyway, to his dismay, Bob found he was wide awake and about to fall 20 feet onto hard concrete of the car park, but Superman came to the rescue, once again. Superman catches Bob and Oscar, and set them both on the ground before flying off again. (save)

Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:44 PM
Okay I've changed apartment to hospital, back to Bob

As Bob was about to go back in to the hospital Lex Luthor Kidnaps Bob, it seems that Lex Luthor has some evil plans in store for Bob. (kill)
Inventor
#15 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:56 PM
Oscar stares after them both, then calls for Happy and Natsu to help him save Bob from Lex Luther. (save)

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 12:01 AM
Happy and Natsu Manged to take down Lex Luther and save Bob, they couldn't have done it with out Oscar! (save)
Mad Poster
#17 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 12:53 AM
Bob is confused; is he supposed to go to the hospital? As he stands in the middle of the street trying to decide, a New York taxi driver (notoriously evil) is listening to loud Indian music - but even if he SAW Bob, he wouldn't stop for people in the middle of the street...he sees an opening in the traffic ahead and guns it...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#18 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 1:38 AM
Bob should go back to hospital, but doesn't. instead, he heads for home, in his green hospital gown with his bum on show. half way home, he bumps into the Joker (kill)

Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:36 AM
The Joker was about to kill Bob, but Batman and Robin came to the rescue, Bob was really happy because he managed to get an autograph of his favorite Superhero. (save)
Inventor
#20 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 3:37 PM
as Bob wasn't holding his autograph tightly, a sudden gust of wind snatched it out of his hand. it settled in the middle of the road, where Bob went to pick it up, when he was caught in the headlights of the NY taxi as it came tearing towards him at high speed. (kill)

Scholar
#21 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 4:13 PM
Suddenly Bob is zapped by lightening. Bob is greatful as the bright white flash blinds the crazy NY taxi triver, who knocks over the old woman next to Bob instead. (Save)
Inventor
#22 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 10:00 PM
Bob stands on the pavement, wondering what just happened, when a mad axe murderer comes charging round the corner, wielding a large and very sharp axe in Bob's direction. (kill)

Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 10:19 PM
Superman appears again, Saves Bob and takes him back to the hospital, but superman bumped into batman, apparently superman and batman had a big fall out so they started fighting, as Bob watches in amazement, batman accidentally shoots Bob. (kill)
Inventor
#24 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:21 PM
Robin steps in the way of the bullet. (save)

hmm, I wasn't aware Batman had a gun!

Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 11:05 AM
Batman apologises for nearly shooting Bob with a gun that he got from another villain, forgetting he had kept it. Batman lets Bob stay at his mansion with the butler for a few day but as bob gets in to the Batmobile Loki kidnaps Bob and takes him to Asgard. (kill)
Page 1 of 3