Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 8:59 PM Last edited by LordHoramun : 22nd Dec 2014 at 5:55 AM. Reason: never should have left
Default I Felt Defeated
I felt defeated by this person from the Freeminer forums, whom I referred to as a God Of Linguistics:
Quote:
Can we make a subforum for Inocudom to rule?
We may call it "Inocudom's bug reports & various notifiers".
Would be great, considering the amount of info he usually posts! []
He would be able to post about his efforts to spread a word about freeminer there, instead of totally unrelated topics like this one.
There can be some statistics too. Like "%% of confirmed bugs he has helped to fix so far" or "The list of communities informed by him about FM greateness and the %% of approval"!

But to be serious...
Inocudom, have you noticed one strange thing?
Your TOTAL domination in that thread.

Have you ever let a reseller into your house? Someone with a vacuum cleaner or several tomes of the Big Soviet Encyclopedia... And he talked... and talked... and talked... and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked........

My point is, you're creating an impression of some baptist-sect member whose objective is to persuade ppl to rejoice and to enter the sect.

But you CAN'T force anyone to love whatever-it-is by spamming messages about "the cool thing".

If fact, if you have issues with the performance, you shouldn't make that posts at all. Give FM to a really interested person. Once it'll become more of less stable - announce it at places like Pure Zelda Community. Give them the old stable if you're not sure.

After you've done what you've done, those who may have enjoyed FM now will know that it's as slow as MC and that failed to draw attention to FM, you've tried to make them notice at least MT. It's almost like you were desperatly crying for ANY attention.

FM isn't that pitiful.

Quote:
Why should anyone care about your weather of whether you'd catch a cold or not?
What on earth just might you know about the low temperatures, Inocudom?
I've spent 4 mounths with 2 heaters being on 24/7 (4000 Watt total) trying to warm up a small 10 meters^2 room and was able to achieve only 5C (41F) last year.
If you have worse conditions, then I'll shut up. If I had got worse conditions, then please, shut up and say no more about the weather here or anywhere else if that's not the topic of the thread you want to mention it...
Please, stop telling us how desperate you are. No one cares! O_o
Well, except your friends, if you have some. Go tell them about your problems.

We are neither your psychiatrists nor were asking you about the weather conditions where you live.

Please, stop to bump topics with no reason (you're not adding to), stop to post spam about your country (there are many other countries besides USA), stop to going off-topic every time you're able to.

I should never have said that I was leaving these forums, so I apologize for that. Any helpful advice?

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:35 PM
I'm so confused right now... ok...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:57 PM
No idea what this is about, no idea what the other side of the conversation is, don't know what this freeminer thing is (a game?), and no idea why this even belongs at MTS, but a so-called "God Of Linguistics" wouldn't spell "months" as "mounths", and they would know that "ppl" isn't a proper word. The poster sounds more like a practiced complainer than anything else.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:04 PM
I googled it and apparently Freeminer is a game. Looks like a rip-off of Minecraft, which is, presumably (by the name) a free version.

I guess LordHoramun was being annoying on a forum for this game? or something and this is what someone said to him/her... I'd love for OP to come back and explain this.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 12:24 AM
Um what?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 12:41 AM
Derpy?

The last paragraph stated along the lines of stop posting threads in that forum. Obviously that means the nonsense belongs here.
Theorist
#7 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:05 AM
Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:18 AM
Scholar
#9 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LordHoramun
I will never post in forums ever again. Goodbye for eternity.
Can we have your stuff?

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Mad Poster
#10 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:17 AM
I guess you had to be there....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Theorist
#11 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:20 PM
Being defeated doesn't ruin everything and doesn't last forever. Jennifer Lopez never won an oscar, not even for her stunning performance *wink* in Anaconda. You don't see her up on a ledge somewhere over her rubus idaeus award for Gigli.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 5:40 AM Last edited by LordHoramun : 22nd Dec 2014 at 5:48 AM. Reason: improving post
I won't say who it was in the Freeminer forums that said those things, but you can see that it is a person that I should avoid if possible, unless a better option exists. Nobody else in those forums complained nearly as much about my posts there.

Well, I might return to the Freeminer forums later, so I am back at this place. I hope something positive happens in the end.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 7:09 AM
Sorry I came in the room by mistake..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..