Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#51 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TuxxedoCat
Unfortunately, not sure if I should put it up for download once I'm finished or not, since I have the Ultimate Collection, as such I cannot run AGS, which means that this custom downtown vacation destination would require all of the expansions and stuff packs.

If it's something you're proud of and think other people would enjoy, then by all means, upload it! Requiring all EPs and SPs might limit your audience a little, but lots of members have them all, and even those who don't might get inspired by seeing your work!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
If it's something you're proud of and think other people would enjoy, then by all means, upload it! Requiring all EPs and SPs might limit your audience a little, but lots of members have them all, and even those who don't might get inspired by seeing your work!

Thanks for the encouragement, now I'm sure I'll be putting it up for download, once I'm finished. ^_^
Page 3 of 3