Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 9:45 PM
WCIF: Stop this interaction
(first of all sorry for my poor English, i'm Brazilian) I have already looked at everything and never found it. I would like to know if there is any mod that it's possible to stop that automatic interaction that happens when we meet new Sims and we have traits in common/the same trait and trait incompatibility , and then automatically they will talk about it, and can not cancel the interactions. I say this because I use more than 5 traits so every time I meet someone this happens so repeatly, and it's bad when you're in the medical career and have a vaccination service to make, I lose it because this automatic interaction appears every time I meet the Sims in the vaccination local, and I lose so much time with this automatic interaction. Is there any mod that stops this automatic interaction? Thanks anyway :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 4:28 AM
I don't know of a way to prevent the trait compatibility/incompatibility animations routines from breaking into the queue other than endeavoring to meet this town full of sims before the clinic takes place and getting all of that over with in advance, maybe others have a better way. But once this does happen, these interactions can be cancelled like any other with NRaas DebugEnabler's version of resetting a sim. Same can be said for any action that appears to not be able to be canceled.

That's not a total solution either in this case since you have to invoke the DE command manually and it does clear the sims' action queues entirely, so whatever they were supposed to be doing (e.g., examining this sim or the next patient) needs to be queued up again. But it's a least something to consider.

On the sim, NRaas > DE > Options:Sim (or Smartphone) > Object...> Reset. Unlike MasterController or testingcheatsenabled resets, this one only clears the action queues and a couple of other small things (like regenerate missing homework), it's very gentle and does not magically send the sim home or break ongoing situations like parties or neighborhood clinics.

And your English is fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I don't know of a way to prevent the trait compatibility/incompatibility animations routines from breaking into the queue other than endeavoring to meet this town full of sims before the clinic takes place and getting all of that over with in advance, maybe others have a better way. But once this does happen, these interactions can be cancelled like any other with NRaas DebugEnabler's version of resetting a sim. Same can be said for any action that appears to not be able to be canceled.

That's not a total solution either in this case since you have to invoke the DE command manually and it does clear the sims' action queues entirely, so whatever they were supposed to be doing (e.g., examining this sim or the next patient) needs to be queued up again. But it's a least something to consider.

On the sim, NRaas > DE > Options:Sim (or Smartphone) > Object...> Reset. Unlike MasterController or testingcheatsenabled resets, this one only clears the action queues and a couple of other small things (like regenerate missing homework), it's very gentle and does not magically send the sim home or break ongoing situations like parties or neighborhood clinics.

And your English is fine.

Oh, thanks sooo much for this explanation, I will try it! (and thanks about my english, google helps me a little haha)