Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 8:26 PM
Default Custom worlds
I fount a site called www.sims3createaworld.com. I think that you have to register in order to download worlds if this is so please let me know.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 8:48 PM
Looks like an indexing site that links to the worlds whereever they're hosted, so if you don't have to register to download from those sites, you shouldn't have to register to download in general.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Looks like an indexing site that links (via hotlinks) to the worlds whereever they're hosted, so if you don't have to register to download from those sites, you shouldn't have to register to download in general.

I tried to download them but I could not find the button
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:03 PM
hi:
I download St Claire and a world's, not have to be registered ,Clicking the world and then look to download,
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by salem2014
hi:
I download St Claire and a world's, not have to be registered ,Clicking the world and then look to download,

Can you download them to a flash drive ? If so that is what I am going to do. By the way I am create a world site now
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:52 PM
I have tried to download them to my flash drive but I can't they must be zip files.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:57 PM
zip files can be saved to a flash drive. However, worlds are often large files, so there may not be enough free space on your flash drive.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
zip files can be saved to a flash drive. However, worlds are often large files, so there may not be enough free space on your flash drive.

In other words I can't get them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 10:16 PM
I' m downloading Alpine County now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:48 PM
I want to download hollyweird (Bridgeport remake) but I can't seem to find the download button please help.