Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 7:05 PM
Yeah, you are right. LOL! They eat when they are so close to starvation. That may be why I don't keep my thicker sims, they are on a starvation diet. That is a crazy wish, wanting to prepare a dish they just finished eating. I ignore it.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supaizzy
so do you guys think it would be cool and see your sims in school or work!

and what new features would you add for there job or school!

I don't care to see into work or school rabbit holes. They would most probably be repetitive actions, and even though I don't play career jobs on a regular basis, I still think it would be a pain to go through all the monotonous actions every time your sim is in a career track. I tried playing the fireman job from Ambitions and well, if you've seen one fire, you've seen them all. Then again, maybe I'm just too old for that kind of gameplay.
On the other hand, I do like to be able to do certain things around town, like take my sims to see a movie, get a massage or a manicure at the spa, eat something tasty at the restaurant. I think it would be lovely if we could see those things actually happening, not just our sims vanishing into some buildings while we wait for them outside.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 9:49 PM
I get bullied enough at school in real life, why the heck would I want to watch it happen to my sims? I play the sims to get away from real life's problems, so I don't want to relive them in my game.
Anyway, that's a good idea in theory, but in practice it would be a pain.
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 5:47 PM
YES! HELL I'VE BEEN WAITING, and was SO DISAPPOINTED ON SIMS3 WHEN I REALIZED YOU COULDN'T! THAT'S A VERY BAD THING IN SIMS THAT YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR CAREER ,BE WITH YOUR SIM IN WORK OR SCHOOL!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrawberryMuffin
YES! HELL I'VE BEEN WAITING, and was SO DISAPPOINTED ON SIMS3 WHEN I REALIZED YOU COULDN'T! THAT'S A VERY BAD THING IN SIMS THAT YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR CAREER ,BE WITH YOUR SIM IN WORK OR SCHOOL!

HEY, YO, DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS! WHEN I SEE THIS, IT MAKES ME IMAGINE THAT A GIANT CUPCAKE IS BESIDE ME, YELLING IN MY EAR, SPITTING ICING ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE! Take a chill pill, Jeebus Crust.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 12:31 AM
No, that would be horrible. Work and school should stay rabbitholes forever.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 12:45 PM
The only rabbithole that I want opened is the restaurants. I miss going to the restaurant on a sims date and having table interactions. Would be nice to have the spa opened too, miss having spa objects in the game. Other than that, don't need to see inside the schools and work.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2