Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 10:31 PM
custom content (hair) letters
Hi everyone,

I'm browsing through my custom content files (packages) cause i was thinking on deleting some hairstyles, but not entirely, only for one of the two genders (cause some of the hairstyles creators make unisex i find quite femenine or masculine, and prefer to have in one category only). So i see that sometimes there's up to 4 files with the same name and different letters in the end. I understand that M stands for male, and F for female... possibly C stands for child but... what does P stand for? i have no idea if i have to delete or keep that one...

oh and another question, in case i keep the C file (child), will it show for both girl and boy? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks in advance for your help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 3:41 AM
*P* stands for toddler, correct term should be PU. :D

If the creator states what file is the master (or what's needed for the hair to show on other ages or gender) then you will need that file plus the child file. If the creator didn't separate the M/F files, more than likely the child file may be combined.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 4:40 AM
oh thank you, that was very useful