Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 5:50 PM
Default Looking for a mod
I once had this mod which allowed me to have a time stamp on certain moodlets, such as the pregnant moodlet. While trying different mods, I uninstalled it, by accident, and emptied my recycle bin. Since then I've been looking for this particular mod. It's one of those that I stumbled across the first time I installed it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 8:05 PM Last edited by acid_paradox : 13th Mar 2011 at 8:06 PM. Reason: mistake
I believe that Awesomemod has a feature like that, I may be mistaken.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 9:37 PM
You might be right. That's too bad. I tried Awesome Mod and didn't care too much for it. I prefer Nraas Industries Story Progression Mod. It allows me to have immortal Sims without turning off aging for the whole household.

Thank you for the quick response.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:27 PM
Hmmm does Rainbow_Brite's pregnancy mod do this too? I think it might, but I am not sure.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyNightArrow
You might be right. That's too bad. I tried Awesome Mod and didn't care too much for it. I prefer Nraas Industries Story Progression Mod. It allows me to have immortal Sims without turning off aging for the whole household.
The two mods do work together. You just have to turn on EA story progression in the Awesomemod configuration file and then Twallan's mod will overwrite that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 11:54 PM
It was Awesome Mod. And, I didn't know that Twallan's mod and Awesome mod worked together. Thank you, el_flel. And, thank you to all who responded. Happy simming!