Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drivable Cars without NL (Game Add-on) *UPD 28nov2008*

by Numenor Posted 10th Nov 2008 at 1:57 AM - Updated 14th Dec 2009 at 9:25 AM by Numenor : Updated "Cars.package" archive

227 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 10
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 6:47 AM
i hate ppl with numbers at the end of them. sorry ahh this is talented work and i love it coz i already have nite life but i just want cars and i dont wanna download it coz well it lags, so thanx 1 million for this it will go perfect with my simmie vids

Hi.
Test Subject
#152 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:57 PM
Numenor,

Thanks for the wonderful mod. I've tried it and all of the cars and driveways show up in the game. However, I get an object error (Bad gosubs tree number) every time I try to take the car for a spin, or get an alarm put on it, etc.

I followed the directions to the letter, but I didn't download the optional cars from NightLife. Could that be the problem? If anyone else has had this problem, could you let me know how to fix this?

Thanks =]
Test Subject
#153 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:01 PM
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!! YOU ARE SOOOO AWSME!
Test Subject
#154 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 10:04 PM
hey can you also make a non apartment heli mod?
and a non freetime repairable car mod?
Test Subject
#155 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:05 AM
Why dosent it work with Base game????
Test Subject
#156 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:09 AM
I'm trying to download fresh-prince's garage so what do i do to make work for my game??
Test Subject
#157 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:08 AM
I lost my code for nightlife when I switched computers And my computer doesn't let me download .rar files. Is there no chance of getting this as a .zip file?
Test Subject
#158 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:20 AM
I'm sad my computer won't work with rar files for some reason.. I haven't got Night Life yet either because I have the money- just not brought it yet if that makes sence. Well, back to making cars in Free-Time.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:57 AM
I'm also sad. =( I put the files in my downloads folder but the cars and driveways aren't showing up. Do you have to have Sim PE to make it work? I'm on a Mac so can't use it. I have Seasons by the way.
Test Subject
#160 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:10 AM
when i try and use this it says that the application has crashed why is this?
Instructor
#161 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:28 AM
I have NL, so I don't need this, but thanks for creating an alternative mod for the less fortunate.
Test Subject
#162 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:21 AM
I have a problem with the download when i put everything in the download file
it freeze when the game loads

any tips
Test Subject
#163 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 12:32 AM
HOOOOOHH MYYYY GOOOSSHH :O
This is absolutely amazing.
Thank you a BILLION times, Numenor!
You don't know how bad I want to drive cars but I don't have the right ep for it.
AMAZING!!
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:56 PM
w,w,w,wow! i have nl but my mate doesn't and really wants to have cars so i will suggest this to her! this is amazing by the way awesome work! thank goodness we have amazing ppl like you!

accept no imitations
music is 4 life
did i forget to mention i make no sense to anyone?
xxx
Test Subject
#165 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:09 AM
didn't work
when I tried to install it onto my sims 2 game, it didn't work, and I had to delete it to go on my sims 2 game, because otherwise it would terminate.

Do you know what I might of done wrong?
Test Subject
#166 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM
Numenor, you are my hero. I have nightlife, but I did not need it, but I missed the cars.
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:31 PM
what should i do with this mod now that i am about to install nightlife? do i delete the files and also, if i have some houses that have your driveways will those still work if i take out your mod and install nightlife?

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Test Subject
#168 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 1:59 PM
Oh em geee!!
Thank you!
I brought Nightlife but since it had two discs my laptop didn't want to download it.
I ended up buying 2 of nightlife and having to get a refund.
So i thank you so much for making this download :D
(Also happend with University but oh well haha)
Test Subject
#169 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 7:43 PM
see I just want the realism expansions, Seasons pets those two, but I also wanted some cars because after I got apartment life their was a garage beneath my sims apartments and nothing to do with it , though it was a nice dance floor , lol cops....
thanks to this my teen age sims can drive to their friends parties and have the cops called on their parents by old cat ladies next door XD
Test Subject
#170 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 5:10 PM
Thanks!

I had Nightlife but now Im playing the game without it since I had to uninstall 'cause of memory.

This is very useful! :D

[font f=georgia c=#339966]◊Bond◊[/font][br][br][br]neoHTML[br][br][fontc=D30000f=Wingdingss=3]–¯—[/font][

][br][br][br][br][fontc=FFCC33f=papyrus]Cal[/font]
Forum Resident
#171 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gylife
I lost my code for nightlife when I switched computers And my computer doesn't let me download .rar files. Is there no chance of getting this as a .zip file?

That is possibly due to the security settings for your browser, you should try to check it at "Internet Options" on your Control Panel.

Quote: Originally posted by MillieSimzz
I'm sad my computer won't work with rar files for some reason..

You can get the WinRAR here.

Even if you don't buy it - and therefore don't register - it will keep working beyond the past due date, only opens a nagging screen every time you use it, that's all.

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#172 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:02 AM
Numenor YOU ARE THE BLOODY BEST! Sooooo AWSOME :D
Test Subject
#173 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 7:25 PM
Awesome.I love your work.Thanks
Test Subject
#174 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 12:20 AM
I love you. So much. I've wanted my Sims to be able to drive forever...but I don't have NL. You're a genius!! Thanks so much :DD
Test Subject
#175 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:37 PM Last edited by liid3r : 3rd Apr 2010 at 5:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by missaaliyah
I would like to let you know that this is a fantastic mod. Thank you.

It is also compatible with THE SIMS PET STORIES.

Hi.
I have Pet Stories and I seem to have the cars. But driveway and other stuff dosn't show.
Installed everything correctly. Any ideas what might be wrong ?

----

Ok theres no garage icon in build mode...
But the mod works if you have house with driveway. Thank you!
Page 7 of 10