Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 10:23 PM
Default Bubble blower survey
Since we had the discussion about the bubble blower on the gendered interactions thread, I thought we could have a little survey and see if we can find a pattern

So for my first test, the Kim family.

Cynthia: 4/7/6/4/4 - peach bubbles.
Robert: 4/7/7/3/4 - peach bubbles.
Justin: 4/7/6/4/4 - yellow bubbles.

Get a sim to bubble-blow alone, record their personality and the bubble colour and we'll see if any pattern emerges

ETA: It may be related to relationship, too, because when I got Cynthia and Robert to blow together, they made a combination of peach and pink bubbles. Thinking pink = love?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 10:52 PM
I'll have to check this out later in Strangetown. Premade sim Lazlo Curious, his born-in-game daughter Verity, and his granddaughter Scylla are all big bubbleheads. If bubble-color is linked to personality stats, they've got quite a range.

I'll have to check my screenshots when I get home, too, since I've got several shots of the whole gang playing with the bubble machine with bubbles in clear view. (Including the time that then-child Scylla talked her classmate Harris Hawkins into blowing bubbles, plus the time that Verity's husband Surt Beaker -- who has very Beaker personality stats -- got bubble-blitzed with his aunts Erin and Lola. Good times.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:52 AM
Just when I think I know just about everything with this game (except stuff like why on earth my HH got corrupted when it worked perfectly fine a few months ago) .... I am probably one of the two people out there who didn't really notice the bubble color. Hmmm ....

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Just when I think I know just about everything with this game (except stuff like why on earth my HH got corrupted when it worked perfectly fine a few months ago) .... I am probably one of the two people out there who didn't really notice the bubble color. Hmmm ....

I'm the second person then. XD
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I'm the second person then. XD

And I am the third one
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:48 PM
I hadn't ever noticed it before the comment on the gendered interaction thread.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
And I am the third one

HaHaHa !! LMAO !
That makes me the fourth !
I thought all of the bubbles were basically the same transparent hue .... Cool !

" Inama Nushif "
Scholar
#8 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 9:41 PM
Have you noted down the overall mood of your sims? Like, is their aspiration level red, green, gold or platinium?
(*goes to check it out*)